No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u need something other than PB imo. too dry. Whether its banana, jelly, or fluff (which is badass).....u need something to compliment the PB.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      u need something other than PB imo. too dry. Whether its banana, jelly, or fluff (which is badass).....u need something to compliment the PB.
      All of the above are good. Honey, pickles, or chocolate chips also work

Comment

• I made my own Guac today and it was amazing. It really tastes so much different with fresh avacadoes rather than the stuff you buy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          I made my own Guac today and it was amazing. It really tastes so much different with fresh avacadoes rather than the stuff you buy.
          I wouldn't eat it any other way. Too bad avocados can be expensive.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            u need something other than PB imo. too dry. Whether its banana, jelly, or fluff (which is badass).....u need something to compliment the PB.
            Think of it this way, the peanut butter is the quarterback and the compliment is the offensive line. If you have just a peanut butter sandwich (QB), it can only be so good. But when you add the compliment (O-Line), it changes everything.

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
            I made my own Guac today and it was amazing. It really tastes so much different with fresh avacadoes rather than the stuff you buy.
            Agreed. I cant eat the stuff you buy anymore.

Comment

• I have always been all about the fresh guac, because of the taste and also because I make it healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                All of the above are good. Honey, pickles, or chocolate chips also work
                Pickles with PB? Andrew Zimmer...?
                Last edited by TitleTown088; 12-11-2008, 09:08 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  Pickles with PB? Andrew Zimmer...?
                  Put peanutbutter and pickles on bread and make it like you would a grilled cheese.

Comment

Put peanutbutter and pickles on bread and make it like you would a grilled cheese.
                    maybe I'll try it.............sounds strange, but I love pickles and love PB and an not adverse to trying odd food, in fact its a hobby of mine.

Comment

I want to try this tomorrow.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Guac is so ******* good. Amazing....

Comment

You want fresh avocados, come to San Diego. They are literally growing on most of the trees in North County

Comment

• The avacadoes here are crap. Sometimes they are frozen.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

The avacadoes here are crap. Sometimes they are frozen.
                              You can buy like a bag of 6 for 2 bucks off some roadside vendors here

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                You can buy like a bag of 6 for 2 bucks off some roadside vendors here
                                Say what? They'r like 70 bucks per pound here.

Hey, at leased I get corn cheap. Man does corn on the cob kick ass.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information