The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Say what? They'r like 70 bucks per pound here.

Hey, at leased I get corn cheap. Man does corn on the cob kick ass.
    Yes, but guacamole is significantly better than corn on the cob.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Yes, but guacamole is significantly better than corn on the cob.
      As a midwest person I have to respectfully disagree. Fresh sweet corn on the cob is near the top of my list. Butter and pepper on top along with a baked potato and huge steak. So good.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

As a midwest person I have to respectfully disagree. Fresh sweet corn on the cob is near the top of my list. Butter and pepper on top along with a baked potato and huge steak. So good.
        Fair enough. The Midwest's views would be slightly skewed.

My girlfriend is making me dinner for Christmas Eve. On the menu....

Shrimp Caesar Salad
        Garlic Bread

2 Lobsters
        Garlic Mashed Potatoes
        Steak
        Green Beans

Brownies
        Vanilla Ice Cream

Yup, I win.

Comment

• With Surf and turf you win every single time.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

With Surf and turf you win every single time.
            'Tis true. I ******* love lobster. I went to the Caribbean and had it four times during that week. Drenched in garlic butter and cooked on the grill....so glorious. Almost as glorious as my avatar! :D

Comment

Man does corn on the cob kick ass.
              They use corn as a filler in super-cheap dog food. However, I love to cover it in foil and put it on the grill when I barbecue.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                'Tis true. I ******* love lobster. I went to the Caribbean and had it four times during that week. Drenched in garlic butter and cooked on the grill....so glorious. Almost as glorious as my avatar! :D
                Nothing is that glorious.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                They use corn as a filler in super-cheap dog food. However, I love to cover it in foil and put it on the grill when I barbecue.
                You eat dog food?

they get smoked.

Comment

You eat dog food?
                  No, I used to work at Petsmart and part of the job requires that we know what's in dog foods.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    No, I used to work at Petsmart and part of the job requires that we know what's in dog foods.
                    I was referring to you saying you put dog food on the grill... ;)
                    My dad works for a sub-division of Nestle called Ralston Purina so I'm familiar with whats in that crap.

My drunk roommate knowingly ate a bag of bacon strips last weekend.

they get smoked.

Comment

• I so have a thing for duckbreast, although with x-max we are gonna have some partridges as a main and that is gonna be sweet as well.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• I'm not sure how many people have had it....but I've been dying to make some Turducken....anyone have and experiences with this?

Comment

• It feeds a lot. Not much better than a cajun Turducken. Delicious. I would recommend a Turducken to everyone atleast once. They are a treat.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• I watched an episode of dinners/dives/drive inns....and saw the most amazing setup....Turkey deboned on the ouside...with stuffing and spinach on it...the duck on the next layer....with stuffing and spinach on top of that....and then the chicken with stuffing on top....then they folded it back together to look like a turkey and cooked it....most amazing looking thing I'd ever seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              I'm not sure how many people have had it....but I've been dying to make some Turducken....anyone have and experiences with this?
                              Get it get it get it! I got it last thanksgiving it was friggin sweet!
                              www.Cajungrocer.com
                              Go here...sausage stuffing..

Comment

• Triple D is an awesome show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information