X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread Revival!

Fresh Fruit FTW.

Comment

• Just had some egg sandwiches on english muffins. amazing.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• So I have to log what I eat for this whole semester for my nutrition class (easy 3 credits). It also makes me more aware of how much my diet actually sucks. Starting to eat alot more fresh food. Anyone have any delicious healthy food choices?

Comment

• All I've had so far today is two nutri-grain bars.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            All I've had so far today is two nutri-grain bars.
            Beats my banana and 16 (and counting...) ounces of water

Comment

• Tuna, Tomatoes, Chilli, Garlic and pasta. Really lovely if you cook the tuna and tomatoes together for a while then add some garlic and a good dose of chillis(depending on how spicy you like).

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I had coffee and a breakfast taco. It has to get me going till 4pm. FML.

Comment

• I never saw the fascination with coffee. Its such an extra expense and IMO it doesnt do much.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    I never saw the fascination with coffee. Its such an extra expense and IMO it doesnt do much.
                    I dont get it either. If I really need a caffeine boost, though, a triple espresso will get me amped.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• If you make coffee with a coffee maker and you don't buy it at Starbucks, it's not expensive at all. A large can of coffee it usually $7 or $8 (a lot of the time one of the brands is on sale for cheaper) and you can usually get 30-40 cups out of it, if not more.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        I never saw the fascination with coffee. Its such an extra expense and IMO it doesnt do much.
                        A 24oz coffee is only $1.19.

It gives me something to drink and gives me a little jolt of energy.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          If you make coffee with a coffee maker and you don't buy it at Starbucks, it's not expensive at all. A large can of coffee it usually $7 or $8 (a lot of the time one of the brands is on sale for cheaper) and you can usually get 30-40 cups out of it, if not more.
                          Starbucks FTL. That i don't understand. The fascination for paying 4 bucks for a coffee.

Comment

• Coffee also suppresses hunger for me, **** breakfast!

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              Starbucks FTL. That i don't understand. The fascination for paying 4 bucks for a coffee.
                              work pays for it. i drink it. in copious quantities.

but. i'm not one of those snobby em-effers who needs to go to starbucks. eff that.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                                If you make coffee with a coffee maker and you don't buy it at Starbucks, it's not expensive at all. A large can of coffee it usually $7 or $8 (a lot of the time one of the brands is on sale for cheaper) and you can usually get 30-40 cups out of it, if not more.
                                Logically thinking, yes, you're right. But how many people actually have the time or patience at that in the morning? Not many and thats why Starbucks excels. If you do have time and a coffee maker than it isnt an extra expense at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information