No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had 2 PB&J sandwhiches and a glass of milk for lunch and 3 fried eggs and 3 pieces of toast with butter for dinner. Talk about not wanting to spend money on food.

Comment

• Turkey, cheese, lettuce, ranch, margarine on honey & oat toast. Pretty damn good.

Comment

• http://mommyknows.com/birthday-party-candy-sushi/

awesome

bonekrusher on the sig magic
        <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
        <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
          That looks amazing. Did you make them?

Comment

• no .

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• party candy sushi looks great
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                I had 2 PB&J sandwhiches and a glass of milk for lunch and 3 fried eggs and 3 pieces of toast with butter for dinner. Talk about not wanting to spend money on food.
                I went to Spring Training and when I got back to school I ate Ramen for 2 weeks until my Tax Return got in. It was fun.

Also, I just had some delicious Stir Fry made for me. Asian friends are necessary for this and mexican friends are also necessary for the best mexican family food.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  That might be my favorite joke from the show and I almost never got to see it.

I bought myself a pumpkin pie today. I finished up some deep fried cheese filled sausages earlier and I am about to eat the pie. I have no idea how I am still skinny. I most enjoy this while I can until the fat gene rears its ugly head and I balloon in weight.

A pic of the type of pumpkin pie I bought

Can't wait till the day you balloon to 250lbs.

stephenson86

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                    I went to Spring Training and when I got back to school I ate Ramen for 2 weeks until my Tax Return got in. It was fun.

Also, I just had some delicious Stir Fry made for me. Asian friends are necessary for this and mexican friends are also necessary for the best mexican family food.
                    I have yet to get my tax return. The thing is that I can cook but Im pretty lazy so I resort to foods that take very little energy.

Comment

• I could definately go for a $5 foot long from Subway right now.........Just typing it makes me want one even more.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                        Can't wait till the day you balloon to 250lbs.
                        I guess we'll just have to wait and see who get's there first. My money is on you. I operate under the proven theory that if I never work out and eat well enough I will stay lean. You on the other hand won't be playing football forever and I would bet the fat gene catches up with you first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          I guess we'll just have to wait and see who get's there first. My money is on you. I operate under the proven theory that if I never work out and eat well enough I will stay lean. You on the other hand won't be playing football forever and I would bet the fat gene catches up with you first.
                          I'm definitely on the first one, although I don't eat that great. I just don't eat a whole lot is all. I'm skinny and what-not but I'm out of shape. whatever.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            I'm definitely on the first one, although I don't eat that great. I just don't eat a whole lot is all. I'm skinny and what-not but I'm out of shape. whatever.
                            Oh I don't eat that great either. I only ever eat one large meal a day and it seems to work. I am also in horrible shape but I don't look malnourished. I just can't really run for over 10 seconds because I end up out of breath for the next 20 minutes. It's not like I am running a marathon anytime soon so being out of shape is no big deal. It seems we both know how to stay thin. Hopefully this plan of ours works.

Comment

• I love watermelon on a hot day. That is all.

Comment

• Graham crackers + chocolate syrup = ultimate win

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information