The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    Chipotle is so amazing. I'd eat it every day if I wasn't trying to get in better shape. Right now, I'm cutting. They have upwards of 2000 calories if you like the works, I do.

The staple of my diet right now has been egg whites, chicken breast, and protein shakes. FML.
    Well that just killed my joy.

Comment

• I hadn't had strawberry ice cream in awhile and forgotten how good it is. yummy in my tummy

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Well that just killed my joy.
        The one I get from Moe's is like 750.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          **** you, moth. Peanut butter is the best thing ever. EVER. I could eat a whole jar of crunchy PB, if it wasnt so bad for me.
          natural peanut butter

Comment

• I made a delicious vegetable soup tonight. I used two large cans of Swanson's chicken broth, chopped up a head of cabbage and 4 large carrots and put all of them into a large soup pot, filled the pot with water until it was barely over the cabbage and carrots, and boiled them for about 20 minutes. Then I added a whole chopped onion, a can of red kidney beans, a can of black beans, a can of okra, a large can of sweet peas, two cans of Rotel tomatoes (mild), 1 finely chopped bulb of garlic, and a package of fresh mushrooms, and turned to a medium heat and covered with a lid. I seasoned it with salt, black pepper, Tony Chachere's, garlic powder, onion powder, and thyme. I cooked that mixture for 45 minutes or until the carrots, mushrooms, and cabbage were soft to the taste.

It turned out awesome.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              I made a delicious vegetable soup tonight. I used two large cans of Swanson's chicken broth, chopped up a head of cabbage and 4 large carrots and put all of them into a large soup pot, filled the pot with water until it was barely over the cabbage and carrots, and boiled them for about 20 minutes. Then I added a whole chopped onion, a can of red kidney beans, a can of black beans, a can of okra, a large can of sweet peas, two cans of Rotel tomatoes (mild), 1 finely chopped bulb of garlic, and a package of fresh mushrooms, and turned to a medium heat and covered with a lid. I seasoned it with salt, black pepper, Tony Chachere's, garlic powder, onion powder, and thyme. I cooked that mixture for 45 minutes or until the carrots, mushrooms, and cabbage were soft to the taste.

It turned out awesome.

That sounds...horible.

I guess it would be good though if you're sick as a cat like me right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                That sounds...horible.

I guess it would be good though if you're sick as a cat like me right now?
                It probably would help you but it's really healthy and good for you and it had a really nice flavor.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Hold the sweet peas on that and I would absolutely eat it. Vegatable soup is delicious.

Comment

• Never ask any Thai restaurant to make your food extra spicy.

Comment

• ^^^ Megafries FTW
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• this thread is my lasting contribution to society

along with jesus

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I made my home-made lamburger pitas last night

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I'm looking for some recipes. Thinking about dinner tonight. Going and buying ingredients isn't a problem. Who has something good you make that you wouldn't mind sharing?? Beef, Chicken, pork. All that is game.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• do you have a grill?

Comment

• There is this place down the road from my house that makes such good Chicken Pad Thai, its like 10 bucks for a huge serving. Usually lasts 2 meals. Soooooooooooo good.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information