The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Chipotle has NOTHING on Freebirds. Oh, and I havent had P.E. in a while, since there are like a hundred chinese places within about a 20 second drive.
    I don't know.....I like my burritos pretty plain (meat/cheese/black beans/hot sauce). Chipotle's chicken burrito is better but steak/carnitas at Freebirds is better. Again, never had anything except burritos, so take it for what it is.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• andy nelsons for lunch today. some damn good bar b q.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
        andy nelsons for lunch today. some damn good bar b q.

ahhh man, nothing is better than barbecue food. NOTHING!

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          I don't know.....I like my burritos pretty plain (meat/cheese/black beans/hot sauce). Chipotle's chicken burrito is better but steak/carnitas at Freebirds is better. Again, never had anything except burritos, so take it for what it is.
          I cant do plain stuff like that, I get almost all the veggies and stuff on my burrito. Also, who goes to Freebirds for something other than burritos or tacos?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
            ahhh man, nothing is better than barbecue food. NOTHING!
            if you are ever in the area andy nelsons is the truth. its just off york road in north baltimore.

Comment

• I've been modifying my diet for the sake of my body and have been eating some pretty boring things. Looking to get into better shape. Grilled chicken, Tuna, and eggs are basically everday staples to a meal.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                I've been modifying my diet for the sake of my body and have been eating some pretty boring things. Looking to get into better shape. Grilled chicken, Tuna, and eggs are basically everday staples to a meal.
                been there. done that. it works, but it sucks.

Comment

• I'm also trying to eat healthier. I've transitioned from coffee to tea the past few weeks, and it feels great. I'm downing Jasmine Tea and Ginseng like water, and I've lost like 2 pounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    I'm also trying to eat healthier. I've transitioned from coffee to tea the past few weeks, and it feels great. I'm downing Jasmine Tea and Ginseng like water, and I've lost like 2 pounds.
                    id rather have the 2 lbs than give up my coffee. i drink it black anyway.

Comment

id rather have the 2 lbs than give up my coffee. i drink it black anyway.
                      Black coffee isn't bad for you at all. It's when you add cream and sugar that it starts getting iffy.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

been there. done that. it works, but it sucks.
                        Not that bad so far. Kind of gets repetitive with breakfast but hot sauce is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                          Not that bad so far. Kind of gets repetitive with breakfast but hot sauce is key.
                          yea strict diets are all about the condiments. im talking various hot sauces (siracha is a personal favorite), salsas, balsamic vinegar, spicy mustard, and soy sauce.

Comment

• Dudes...if you see Herrs Grilled Cheese Curls.....grab em for **** sake.....they are AMAZAZING!!!! They taste just like grilled cheese....the advances in taste technology are astounding....

Comment

yea strict diets are all about the condiments. im talking various hot sauces (siracha is a personal favorite), salsas, balsamic vinegar, spicy mustard, and soy sauce.
                              Salsa is insanely good for you. Sometime I like it on my eggs or various steamed veggies depending on my mood.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                                Dudes...if you see Herrs Grilled Cheese Curls.....grab em for **** sake.....they are AMAZAZING!!!! They taste just like grilled cheese....the advances in taste technology are astounding....
                                I have not seen these things you talk about where are they?
                                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information