Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    do any other parts of the country have fast food restaurants? (besides those 3)
    Is that a serious question?

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      do any other parts of the country have fast food restaurants? (besides those 3)

      I constantly see Sonic advertisements on TV, but there's none around here. What parts of the country have Sonic?
      Sonic is big in the South. There is a mythical Sonics in anaheim but I've never been there.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        Is that a serious question?

        I wrote it out wrong. I meant what are other big name fast food restaurants. I forgot to add that those are the only 3 around Buffalo


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • #79
          i work at Ruby Tuesday, and every thing they have is amazing. The Mini Hamburgers are amazing, and the Triple Prime Burger is out of this world. Diesel ass french fries too.

          Paul

          New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

          Comment


          • #80
            Some of my other local favorites (I live on Long Island) are:

            Checkers/Rally's in other parts of the country
            White Castle
            Nathan's


            The best by far is In & Out, which is what I had every night when I went to California.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              Some of my other local favorites (I live on Long Island) are:

              Checkers/Rally's in other parts of the country
              White Castle
              Nathan's


              The best by far is In & Out, which is what I had every night when I went to California.
              Checkers/Rallys has the best fries in the world

              In and Out is awesome as well.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                Checkers/Rallys has the best fries in the world

                In and Out is awesome as well.
                Checkers is 20 minutes away from me, but is so much better than anything else here that i'd rather drive there then the five minutes for McDonalds.

                Comment


                • #83
                  My fast food rankings

                  1. In and Out
                  2. Arbys
                  3. Checkers/Rally's
                  4. Carl's Jr
                  5. McDonalds
                  6. wendy's
                  7. Burger King

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    My fast food rankings

                    1. In and Out
                    2. Arbys
                    3. Checkers/Rally's
                    4. Carl's Jr
                    5. McDonalds
                    6. wendy's
                    7. Burger King
                    I had Carl's Jr once when I was out there in Cali at a Padres game. Very good burgers and fantastic fries. I've never actually tried Arby's, but I guess I need to find one around here and go.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      if your ever in pittsburgh, you have to go to primanti's---meat, slaw, and fries all on your sandwich


                      cred 2 BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Is Ted's Hot Dogs only Buffalo based, or is it around the country?


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                          if your ever in pittsburgh, you have to go to primanti's---meat, slaw, and fries all on your sandwich

                          Just give me the meat, no slaw, and fries on the side where they belong

                          Paul

                          New York Giants
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                          UConn Basketball
                          Virginia Tech Football
                          UConn Football

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            I had Carl's Jr once when I was out there in Cali at a Padres game. Very good burgers and fantastic fries. I've never actually tried Arby's, but I guess I need to find one around here and go.
                            Carl's Jr is known as Hardees on the East Coast

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                              Just give me the meat, no slaw, and fries on the side where they belong
                              I'm going to have to agree there.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                Carl's Jr is known as Hardees on the East Coast
                                There are basically none around me, and Arby's is pretty far away too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information