No announcement yet.

The Food Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here likes grilled portabello mushrooms?

I just recently tried some with crab meat and they were great. I love them with mozzarella and worcestershire.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      3rd best thing: Tim Horton's
      Amen. I love that place. Best donuts hands down.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• In NYC across the street from the Becon Theater a place called Freddy and Peppers best pizza ever. Also, down by me the is a place called Sutters Mill best wings ever.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• EDIT: $hit dubble post

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            Amen. I love that place. Best donuts hands down.
            This donut sounds disgusting, but it's my favorite...

Sour Cream Glazed

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• What parts of the country have Cici's Pizza? I see their commercials all the time but there are none around here

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                What parts of the country have Cici's Pizza? I see their commercials all the time but there are none around here
                Cici is disgusting. Last time I went the sauce was watered down and the pizza was stale. Never been to one agian since then.

Comment

• Just for some Krispy Kreme donuts. Delicious.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• ^They got rid of the Krispey Kreme around my houes about a year ago. I have no idea why. It always seemed as if somene was in it.

Comment

• That's rough. The one near my house in So Fla was a good 20 minutes away but in Orlando there is one 5 minutes from me. :D That's not really a good thing though, lol.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        Does anybody around here actually cook their own food?
                        actually yah, when i'm not on the road (which is like 4/7 days) and i'm not lazy (which is still 2 of every 7 days)...

I normally cook before football, depending on when the bears play.

I think a few weeks ago, i did a brie filled beef roast with apples and a raspberry mango chutney (i overdid the chutney by a huge amount... it was horrible).

but overall, with the salad, it was god damn tasty... just a little too rare...
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• I had Thai food on Friday, it was great.

Comment

• What should I make for dinner tonight?

Comment

• I always found it funny how Sonic has commercials nationwide, but their closest commercials to the New York/New England area are in the Pennsylvanian Amish Country and in Delaware.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                I always found it funny how Sonic has commercials nationwide, but their closest commercials to the New York/New England area are in the Pennsylvanian Amish Country and in Delaware.
                                They do that in case you're ever travelling and you see a Sonic. The commercials get you curious about the place and you can't help but go

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information