Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Food Thread

Discuss.

I just had some Pizza Hut pizza...extra cheese, along with breadsticks and cinnamon sticks. Yum.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

I'm having some pan fried turkey kielbasa with sweet corn served over rice tonight

Comment

my mom's making spaghetti with home made sauce and garlic bread. :)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Grilled shrimp tonight my friends.

Comment

I'm going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse tonight in Scottsdale with a new lady friend of mine and if everything goes right, I'll be having some whipped cream and cherries off a set of hooter for dessert. Wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
            I'm going to Ruth's Chris steakhouse tonight in Scottsdale with a new lady friend of mine and if everything goes right, I'll be having some whipped cream and cherries off a set of hooter for dessert. Wish me luck.
            I find it funny how you are taking her to probably the cheapest place in scottsdale.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Will be heading to Hooters tonight. Never been a fan of hot wings, after a incident where my digestive system rejected it, while I had the flu. But I'm all about the curly fries and cheese sticks.

Comment

hmm had some pasta shells for dinner bout 2 hours ago. Hungry now, and need energy for my lax game, what should i go with? I'm also stopping at the heaven known as wawa on the way to the game
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                  I find it funny how you are taking her to probably the cheapest place in scottsdale.
                  yeah, it was the only place I could get reservations to on short notice, I usually hit up the capital grille but they were booked... Also Ruth's Chris has the appearance of fancy to chicks and I can walk out at around 150$, which is amazing for Scottsdale.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                    yeah, it was the only place I could get reservations to on short notice, I usually hit up the capital grille but they were booked... Also Ruth's Chris has the appearance of fancy to chicks and I can walk out at around 150$, which is amazing for Scottsdale.
                    You ever been to the Italian Grotto in Old Town. It is a poor man's Buca de Bepo and isn't ridiculously overpriced, but has a nice romantic atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Will be heading to Hooters tonight. Never been a fan of hot wings, after a incident where my digestive system rejected it, while I had the flu. But I'm all about the curly fries and cheese sticks.
                      Go to Native New Yorker and get their wings. You will love them forever.

Comment

Go to Native New Yorker and get their wings. You will love them forever.
                        I go back and forth between NNY and Buffalo Wild Wings for my favorite spot on wings, and yes I've been to the Grotto and it's awesome, but she wanted steak and that's what she's getting.

Comment

i don't see the point in spending that kind of money for food.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            i don't see the point in spending that kind of money for food.
                            He's spending that kind of money on sex.

Comment

He's spending that kind of money on sex.
                              yeah. I'm married. luckily my wife isn't a ***** who needed me to shower her with money

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information