Poop stories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poop stories

Seems everyone seemed to love talking about their poop stories so much(SuperKevin), i thought i'd make a thread about it. But please keep desabled ppl out of it this time, that just took the fun out of it! Poop away!

It's very tough to make something like this even close to the original. See RDT.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
      It's very tough to make something like this even close to the original. See RDT.
      Of the Grind your Gears thread. That was fun.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

My friend has some crazy stories about poop from working as a cart attendent at Target. Public restrooms always get hit hard because the only reason people use them is if it is an emergency.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
          My friend has some crazy stories about poop from working as a cart attendent at Target. Public restrooms always get hit hard because the only reason people use them is if it is an emergency.
          I have no problem using a public restroom. I refuse to hold it if I know there is a bathroom in the area. It's pointless

Comment

Too soon.....

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jakey View Post
              Seems everyone seemed to love talking about their poop stories so much(SuperKevin), i thought i'd make a thread about it. But please keep desabled ppl out of it this time, that just took the fun out of it! Poop away!
              If you like my poop stories you'll love my pee stories

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I have no problem using a public restroom. I refuse to hold it if I know there is a bathroom in the area. It's pointless
                I'll use a public restroom but I lay toilet paper down on the seat. Weird? I dunno.

Comment

I never liked using public bathrooms to poop. I need comfort.

Comment

I love pooping at work, by far the most rewarding feeling getting paid to take a dump.

Comment

I'm on an amazing streak of like.. 3 nice, clean, healthy poopies. I attribute it to my recent ventures into Mini Wheat cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                        I'll use a public restroom but I lay toilet paper down on the seat. Weird? I dunno.
                        Eh, I'll wipe the seat off if i see pee on it but otherwise I don't mind sitting on it. Thats what soap and showers are for

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          Eh, I'll wipe the seat off if i see pee on it but otherwise I don't mind sitting on it. Thats what soap and showers are for
                          He just wants to stay clean for his hot Asian Twink.

Comment

I dont sit on the public restroom seats too poo, i just kinda sit and hover over'm

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                              I'm on an amazing streak of like.. 3 nice, clean, healthy poopies. I attribute it to my recent ventures into Mini Wheat cereal.
                              You should try All-Bran :)

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information