Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SAW 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SAW 4

    so the new ones coming out in about a week and a half, and with how the third one ended i thought id make a thread about how the series will carry on. My theory is the jigsaw in the first three, wasnt the real jigsaw at all, but something of an underling, carrying out the real jigsaws plans the whole time. im pretty sure Amanda isnt dead yet either. whats you guys thoughts?


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    so the new ones coming out in about a week and a half, and with how the third one ended i thought id make a thread about how the series will carry on. My theory is the jigsaw in the first three, wasnt the real jigsaw at all, but something of an underling, carrying out the real jigsaws plans the whole time. im pretty sure Amanda isnt dead yet either. whats you guys thoughts?
    Decent theory and I could see it happening. I think Amanda is dead though.

    Comment


    • #3
      I have yet to see any of these films, i feel left out.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have seen the first 3 with my wife and will probably see Saw 4 in theaters with my wife

        Comment


        • #5
          The more they make, the less likely I am to watch any of them..

          Comment


          • #6
            the third one was so bad. first was good (although awful acting), second one was eh, third one was barf

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DChess View Post
              the third one was so bad. first was good (although awful acting), second one was eh, third one was barf

              dutch hater


              RIP, Sean Taylor.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DChess View Post
                the third one was so bad. first was good (although awful acting), second one was eh, third one was barf
                I agree with the assesment.

                I expect the same crapiness out of Saw 4. IMO they're killing the series by releasing movies every damn year.

                stephenson86

                Comment


                • #9
                  the trailers look great can't wait till this movie comes out

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                    I have yet to see any of these films, i feel left out.
                    You're a very lucky man.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'll keep watching until they go all Friday the 13th on us and make Jigsaw a zombie.
                      Taking a Knapp.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'll see it, but I don't have great expectations.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DChess View Post
                          the third one was so bad. first was good (although awful acting), second one was eh, third one was barf
                          Sums it up perfectly. The acting is awful in all the movies but, the 1st was the worst by far...acting wise. Best story, though.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cary Elwes was terrible in the first one as Dr. Lawrence Gordon.

                            But as was said before, the storyline was very good.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              a new scene very intresting

                              http://movies.break.com/saw4/trap.html

                              enter 1026

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information