No announcement yet.

Payback Prank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tack the floors and wake them all up early like they did on the Bam show.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Wait a minute....aren't you Moses?

Just have it rain frogs or throw a stick and turn it into a snake. You should have experience in this by now.
      That's not enough. Sure, pharaoh enslaved Moses' people, but he wasn't enough of a douche to put a condom on his bed and let a couple sleep in there. This definitely calls for the killing of their first born sons.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Let a *** couple sleep in his bed.

Comment

fashion this kind of device.

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=225471

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
            Let a *** couple sleep in his bed.
            Haha...that's so oddly homophobic I don't even know where to begin....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
              tack the floors and wake them all up early like they did on the Bam show.
              Thats not a prank, thats just a dick move.

Comment

* Befouling the Shampoo: There are any number of gross things you can put into your roommate's shampoo, conditioner and/or body wash. I'll really leave it up to your imagination, though I might suggest dumping half a bottle of Nair in there if you're feeling particularly vindictive. Messing with your roommates' shampoo is a good shower prank if you all have to share the bathroom, because it's one of the few things in there that you don't use yourself.

* The Sticky Shower: My personal favorite shower prank is the infamous "Sticky Shower". For this one, you'll need to get a pouch of that Fun Dip **** that's basically pure powdered sugar. Simply unscrew the shower head, pour the contents of the Fun Dip into it, screw the now-loaded head back on and make sure you don't shower before your roommates do. When they turn on the water, it will react with the Fun Dip and your roommate will end up standing in a stream of purple sugar water. Hilarity is bound to ensue when your roommate gets out and realizes he's even grosser than he was when he went in. If you can't get your hands on some Fun Dip, you can always substitute powdered Kool-Aid, NesQuick, Pixie Stix, or any of those powdered lemonade mixes.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Stick **** in their toothpaste, put their toothbrush up a hoe's *****

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    * The Sticky Shower: My personal favorite shower prank is the infamous "Sticky Shower". For this one, you'll need to get a pouch of that Fun Dip **** that's basically pure powdered sugar. Simply unscrew the shower head, pour the contents of the Fun Dip into it, screw the now-loaded head back on and make sure you don't shower before your roommates do. When they turn on the water, it will react with the Fun Dip and your roommate will end up standing in a stream of purple sugar water. Hilarity is bound to ensue when your roommate gets out and realizes he's even grosser than he was when he went in. If you can't get your hands on some Fun Dip, you can always substitute powdered Kool-Aid, NesQuick, Pixie Stix, or any of those powdered lemonade mixes.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    That's awesome

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

i pissed in my brothers hair gell to get revenge, knowin he wore it the entire day makes it better

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                        FTW!!!
                        /10

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

I like that sticky shower idea. I'll have to check out my shower head to see if it works. Problem is that I don't know if one of the guilty parties will shower before the not-guilty guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            I like that sticky shower idea. I'll have to check out my shower head to see if it works. Problem is that I don't know if one of the guilty parties will shower before the not-guilty guys.
                            Let the guys who weren't involved know whats going on.
                            I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                              yea, just tell them not to shower that day, at least not in the morning.

Only issue is that you'll only get one of the guilty parties, so you'll need a second option for the other guy.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Kill their parents, cut them up, and serve them in chili form

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information