Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E60

    This is a new show on ESPN. Im watching it now. I think its pretty good. Anyone else watch it yet?
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

  • #2
    That guy got pretty lucky he still gets to go to a great college, even though he probably should be in jail. Good show.

    sig made by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
      That guy got pretty lucky he still gets to go to a great college, even though he probably should be in jail. Good show.
      Yea. I wonder if hes getting any PT.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

      Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

      Comment


      • #4
        I've got it TiVo'ed.
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

        Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

        Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

        Comment


        • #5
          The whole Cecil vs. Prince thing is too bad.

          Comment


          • #6
            That dude Dr. Bob is sick. Hes like a genius. When Vegas subscribes to your handicapping service and changes the lines based on who hes picking is unreal.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

            Comment


            • #7
              Whats this show about?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                That dude Dr. Bob is sick. Hes like a genius. When Vegas subscribes to your handicapping service and changes the lines based on who hes picking is unreal.
                Yeah that's pretty ridiculous. That guy holds a ton of power right now. Think of this- he can put out false plays to move the line the other way on games he really likes. Like say he likes Kansas -22. He could release his play as being Toledo instead, and the line would move to 20 rather than 24. He could do that for a few weeks and when Vegas caught on, he could just go back to releasing his real plays and see if Vegas keeps moving the line. The obvious drawback to that would be that he would be screwing his clients in the process, but if he were to notify them of his intentions by e-mail or something... I dunno, it just seems like there are many possibilities for him to really capitalize on the tremendous power he's got right now. I like this show.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                  Yeah that's pretty ridiculous. That guy holds a ton of power right now. Think of this- he can put out false plays to move the line the other way on games he really likes. Like say he likes Kansas -22. He could release his play as being Toledo instead, and the line would move to 20 rather than 24. He could do that for a few weeks and when Vegas caught on, he could just go back to releasing his real plays and see if Vegas keeps moving the line. The obvious drawback to that would be that he would be screwing his clients in the process, but if he were to notify them of his intentions by e-mail or something... I dunno, it just seems like there are many possibilities for him to really capitalize on the tremendous power he's got right now. I like this show.
                  Yea but Vegas has subscribed to him. So imagine how many undercover people they would have if he was telling his clients to go the other way. I just think its cool on how he has a countdown on his page for the release of his picks. He said there is like a 20 second window on when his picks are released to win the line changes in Vegas lol... Thats just sick. The dude charges $2400 for a full football season. I wonder how many times Vegas tried to hire this guy or buy him out.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                  Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    wish i would have seen this, oh well

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                      Yea but Vegas has subscribed to him. So imagine how many undercover people they would have if he was telling his clients to go the other way. I just think its cool on how he has a countdown on his page for the release of his picks. He said there is like a 20 second window on when his picks are released to win the line changes in Vegas lol... Thats just sick. The dude charges $2400 for a full football season. I wonder how many times Vegas tried to hire this guy or buy him out.
                      Yeah that's true. I was assuming he knew which accounts were the Vegas representatives, but I guess that would be impossible to discern. This guy is just a beast though. I've never been real big into the numbers when making my plays. I usually rely heavily on my own perceptions. But I'd love to see what his formula looks like. Seriously, Vegas would be wise to just put this guy on the payroll and compensate him generously. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Not sure that would be in the Doc's best interest though. I'd hate to see that dude on their side.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah that guy is pretty sick. The dudes gotta be rich.

                        sig made by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                          Yeah that guy is pretty sick. The dudes gotta be rich.
                          If he is charging 2400 for a year subscription the mans got some serious cash. They were saying last year in Vegas whenever he released a pick an extra 5 million would be played on that selection just because he picked it so everyone was betting it.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            Yeah that's true. I was assuming he knew which accounts were the Vegas representatives, but I guess that would be impossible to discern. This guy is just a beast though. I've never been real big into the numbers when making my plays. I usually rely heavily on my own perceptions. But I'd love to see what his formula looks like. Seriously, Vegas would be wise to just put this guy on the payroll and compensate him generously. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Not sure that would be in the Doc's best interest though. I'd hate to see that dude on their side.
                            The thing is with that guy is... He dont want Vegas to win he wants the public to beat Vegas. Did you see how mad the oddsmaker sounded when he was saying we will do everything to make sure Dr.Bob loses. Of course they tried to buy him out or offer him a job and he turned it down. That was the same guy who said he bought the subscription and all. Bob definitely dont like Vegas because he changed his time of releasing his picks to 545 Eastern time on Thursdays. He said he did that because Vegas was to busy to shut down the sportsbook at that time unlike his old release time at 10 am.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by fondoffilm View Post
                              The whole Cecil vs. Prince thing is too bad.
                              What was that story about?


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information