Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find Me Stuff...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    what does the 59fifty mean?
    it's the style. it's like the normal wool baseball cap.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • #17
      Find me a toilet seat made out of solid gold! A throne upon which I will commanded my undead army, numbering in the millions. And then, when all of the countries of the world are at their knees, I will sing the song that ends the Earth.


      Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
      Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Steelers4Life View Post
        Find me a toilet seat made out of solid gold! A throne upon which I will commanded my undead army, numbering in the millions. And then, when all of the countries of the world are at their knees, I will sing the song that ends the Earth.




        Is this good enough?


        Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

        Comment


        • #19
          well, if you still want that expos hat:

          www.ebay.com or www.amazon.com

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
            Dont ya live in Buffalo where new era is located up on delware avenue? or did you already check that. Could be wrong. Also it shows how really big my head is i wear a 7 7/8 and when i have long hair its 8.

            I want that kevin Everett hat.
            i checked there Dynasty, they don't have it. I go there often.



            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

            Comment


            • #21
              http://www.cbssportsstore.com/produc...452358.1452821


              Paul

              New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

              Comment


              • #22
                They don't have his size in it though....

                Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                Comment


                • #23


                  I found a picture of it!

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...49/2041/2.html

                    http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...48/2041/2.html

                    http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...50/2041/2.html

                    I've found the Hombres - Let It Out on CD, but the cheapest of those is &#163;27, and not sure if they ship to US. It appears they do...
                    Last edited by UKfan; 10-17-2007, 05:33 PM.

                    XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                      http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...49/2041/2.html

                      http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...48/2041/2.html

                      http://www.netsoundsmusic.com/nsudsi...50/2041/2.html

                      I've found the Hombres - Let It Out on CD, but the cheapest of those is 27, and not sure if they ship to US. It appears they do...
                      that's $55 American.

                      I'll talk my mom into it.

                      Thanks UKFan



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Don't thank me, thank google product search, good luck talking your mom round haha.

                        XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          Don't thank me, thank google product search, good luck talking your mom round haha.
                          Shes a Hombres fan too. She knows damn well theyre not around in America. still $55 is a lot, but Christmas is soon.



                          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                          Comment


                          • #28

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              is it really that good of a CD to pay $55for?

                              sig made by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                                is it really that good of a CD to pay $55for?
                                it's a good one i can't seem to find.

                                to be honest i'd pay four times that for The Refreshments' Wheelie CD.



                                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information