No announcement yet.

MNF Bans Jimmy Kimmel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it might have been either the Auburn/South Florida game or the Auburn/Kansas State game. I'm pretty sure it was one of those two.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious, that shouldnt even have been a issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
        Maguire and Theismann poisoned ESPN Sunday Night Football for me, those incoherent windbags. Mike Patrick is an okay play-by-play guy, when he's not randomly and inexplicably bringing up Britney Spears in the final three minutes of a great college football game.

(Yes, the above happened earlier this season.)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=EZUB3eJOTos

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

that was nothing special..

he was funnuer last year in the booth with Theisman the first thing he said, "Hey Joe, how's the leg?" I think he made an LT reference too while he was in the booth. I think he feels like many of us and just doesnt like Joe Theisman.
          JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Ugh, even worse, the great Georgia @ Alabama game. I like how he is on such a first name basis, though. :p

"Hey Joe, how's the leg?" was indeed a heck of a line.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

This is dumb he is a funny guy.. dont punish him for it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

The Britney thing was really funny.

Britney WHO?!

Comment

Totally get what espn is doing they put a comedian in the booth and when he tried making a joke they ban him /sarcasm

Kimmel shouldnt really care though he is getting millions and he isnt even that funny.
                  Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                  the only hot actreeses are adult
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                  Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                    Totally get what espn is doing they put a comedian in the booth and when he tried making a joke they ban him /sarcasm

Kimmel shouldnt really care though he is getting millions and he isnt even that funny.
                    A 50% agree. I can see what ESPN was trying to do by putting a comedian in the box, try to lighten it up on the down time when there isn't much happening...

I disagree that Kimmel isn't funny. I think he's hilarious...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

I hate Jaws and Tony K. I thought Theismann was great when he was doing SNF/MNF. I miss Mike Patrick, too.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I can get behind any public shot at Theismann, even it isn't all that funny or clever.

Comment

Even though I consider Jimmy Kimmel about as funny as a hemorrhoid, I think they went a little too far.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

I was wondering what the hell he was doing in Atlanta. But I enjoyed more than everybody else they had except Jamie Foxx ast year. They need to keep it straight football.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

i cant wait for Adam Carolla to be there next. yea the man show

Comment

I thought he was pretty funny on MNF. My favorite part was when DeAngelo made a pick, and then someone said, DeAngelo Hall with an interception, and now he's loving himself for it. Jimmy "I didn't know you where allowed to show people loving themselves."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information