No announcement yet.

What's the deal with....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we were having a discussion in sociology the other day and we were talking about how certain people dressed and we saying how white people wears hollister and black people wear baggy clothes and saggin pants and stuff like that and one person goes well duh whats saggin spelled backwards.....just thought that was funny teacher was trying to say sagginG backwards and never got it lol

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
      we were having a discussion in sociology the other day and we were talking about how certain people dressed and we saying how white people wears hollister and black people wear baggy clothes and saggin pants and stuff like that and one person goes well duh whats saggin spelled backwards.....just thought that was funny teacher was trying to say sagginG backwards and never got it lol
      hahahahahahaha thats awesome.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

man that was hard to read. hopefully you have a career in sociology, because i dont think you have one in english.

Comment

whats the deal with mexicans?

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
            whats the deal with mexicans?
            EDIT: TOOK OUT RACIST JOKE.
            gjnklsdgkhsdn
            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by DChess View Post
              man that was hard to read. hopefully you have a career in sociology, because i dont think you have one in english.
              yes i just read it again and i barely got it ;] i was typing and watching the LSU game at the same time

Comment

I have to agree with Kevin. I also don't like it when people choose weird new modern first names like Braden and match it with their uber last names such as Russo and think it's acceptable.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                  But very little scoring.
                  What's the deal with people needing scoring to be happy?

I'll love watching defensive plays... whether it's football, baseball, basketball, soccer, or hockey... Good Defense > Good Offense, at least in watching... I love it when teams get into scoring position, and get utterly knocked the **** out, either by good goalie work, a great pitch (or throw to home), well... i don't actually like basketball... so...

yes.
                  http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                  For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

That's why I'm surprised people have started watching more Lacrosse. Teams score 10-30 times a game and it's very similar to Hockey.

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread of Jerry Seinfeld jokes by looking at the title.

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        European Soccer and Hockey don't get nearly enough air time/love in the states as they should... especially hockey considering its a fast paced game, with lots of physical play, lots of amazing moves, etc...
                        so true, im sick of having to get the extra channels just to watch one or two games a week, soccer and hockey are the two most underrated sports and they need to get more tv time.

former #1 in post count on this site
                        first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by TCU View Post
                          so true, im sick of having to get the extra channels just to watch one or two games a week, soccer and hockey are the two most underrated sports and they need to get more tv time.

Almost all of the Wild games are on FSN :)

Comment

when a black guy calls a white person a cracker/saltine, they could care less, but when a white guy calls a black guy a ******, he gets extremly pissed. What can white people be called to be pissed off?

Comment

oh man thats a great one haha

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                                That's why I'm surprised people have started watching more Lacrosse. Teams score 10-30 times a game and it's very similar to Hockey.
                                ESPN did show some of their games this year.Not only is there alot of scoring but theres other things to watch during the game.
                                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information