No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Spack(Gotham) vs Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow).

Who is hotter? lol.

Adrianne Palicki totally destroyed lovely Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet. However, it should make Liz the hottest chick in Shields' history... lol. Chloe's hairstyle needs to redo. Hate that depressing bangs.

Tim McKay is sight for sore eyes. Can't wait for his White Collars.

Anyone of you get excited for the Libirians? Noah Wyles surely is a fun to watch despite I never watched ER.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
      Chelsea Spack(Gotham) vs Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow).

Who is hotter? lol.
      Emily Bett Rickards and it isn't even close.

Adrianne Palicki totally destroyed lovely Elizabeth Henstridge and Chloe Bennet. However, it should make Liz the hottest chick in Shields' history... lol. Chloe's hairstyle needs to redo. Hate that depressing bangs.

Palicki sure is nice, but idk, I still might take Henstridge. Would be a close call for me. No arguments on Chloe, the bangs gotta go. Noone over the age of 12 looks good with bangs. Was weird seeing Tim McKay outside of White Collar. I kept waiting for Matt Bomer to pop out.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• No one touches Felicity. Not close at all.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Based on pics I just looked at online, Emily Bett Rickards doesn't really do it for me.

Originally posted by SolidGold
          Bortlezzzzzzz
          Originally posted by Monomach
          Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

Who is hotter? lol.
            Why is this a even a question?

As others have stated Felicity and it isn't even worth discussing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              Based on pics I just looked at online, Emily Bett Rickards doesn't really do it for me.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Maybe she is hotter in the show but pictures aren't great. It's her eyebrows for me. Eyebrows can never make a girl, but when they're bad, they sure can ruin her.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                Bortlezzzzzzz
                Originally posted by Monomach
                Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                  Maybe she is hotter in the show but pictures aren't great. It's her eyebrows for me. Eyebrows can never make a girl, but when they're bad, they sure can ruin her.
                  Just look up Felicity Smoak Arrow. Honestly I think she looks better with the glasses in the show.

Comment

• It's not all about looks when it comes to her. Her character on the show is awesome/quirky/super cute/funny. It's part of the package.

Comment

Who is hotter? lol.

Anyone of you get excited for the Libirians? Noah Wyles surely is a fun to watch despite I never watched ER.
                      Apparently Chelsea Spack went to Rutgers so she wins.

Shield kills it in the women department but I'd go Henstridge.

White Collar returns next month but they're only doing a 6 episode finale. Sad panda.
                      Last edited by Giantsfan1080; 10-29-2014, 08:24 AM.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I like Henstridge too but Chloe still takes it for me, even with the terrible haircut. Mixed girls are my kryptonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I like Henstridge too but Chloe still takes it for me, even with the terrible haircut. Mixed girls are my kryptonite.
                          I can't argue that. Accent puts it over for me.

Do you know why White Collar only got a 6 ep series finale run? Losing Psych and White Collar in the same year hurts.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Lets take a moment and appreciate Nicole Beharie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              I can't argue that. Accent puts it over for me.

Do you know why White Collar only got a 6 ep series finale run? Losing Psych and White Collar in the same year hurts.
                              Not sure to be honest. Might have been just a "renew it so they can finish out the series" type of deal, but you're right.. it does suck.

Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                              Lets take a moment and appreciate Nicole Beharie.
                              Can't be mad at this at all.

Back to SHIELD for a second, Elena Satine from s1? Yes please.

Comment

• Erin Richards and Makenzie Leigh are also hotties in Gotham and otherwise.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information