Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
    Noone over the age of 12 looks good with bangs.
    Zooey Deschanel.

Comment

• Felicity in that black dress on The Flash... My goodness.

Comment

• Last nights Southpark was pretty meh.
        Started watching Bojack Horseman yesterday. So far I am thorougly entertained. Good stuff.
        Justin Tucker is a better and more productive NFL player than Brandon Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
          Last nights Southpark was pretty meh.
          Started watching Bojack Horseman yesterday. So far I am thorougly entertained. Good stuff.
          Agree about Southpark.

Bojack Horseman just keeps getting better. I enjoyed the first half or so but by around the mid way point of the season the show gets really ******* good.

Comment

• Bojack Horseman blows.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I just don't believe that you have actually watched the entire season because there is no way you can honestly say you did not enjoy the last half of season one. No goddamn way.

Comment

• Yeah I hear it starts off slow but gets amazing by the last episode. Not sure if I should spend my time with it.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Yeah I hear it starts off slow but gets amazing by the last episode. Not sure if I should spend my time with it.
                  It doesn't even take that long to get amazing. Starts off decently funny and by about episode 6 it gets really good and just keeps getting better. The second to last episode I would say is the high point (its ******* brilliant). Definitely worth your time. It has quickly become one of my favorite shows.

Comment

• https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/chr...us-weekly.html

If you grew up in the ‘90s, chances are you’re familiar with the work of legendary cartoon voice actress Christine Cavanaugh. The voice behind Babe the pig, Chuckie from The Rugrats, Dexter from Dexter’s Laboratory, and Gosalyn Waddlemeyer-Mallard on Darkwing Duck passed away on Dec. 22 at the age of 51.

Comment

• Don't forget

The fact that I've had so many jokes come to mind upon this news is a testament to her work.

Comment

• Black Mirror is ******* fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          Black Mirror is ******* fantastic.
                          Yea I randomly caught the first 6 episodes on Netflix the other day. Kind of weird but definitely intriguing.

So glad I watched that first episode with my friend though, we just looked at each other and were like "is this actually happening?"

Comment

• I'm probably showing my age here, but Sci fi is showing a Twilight Zone marathon and I've had it on the TV all day. Love those old episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                              I'm probably showing my age here, but Sci fi is showing a Twilight Zone marathon and I've had it on the TV all day. Love those old episodes.
                              That show really holds up well for how old it is. I have see all of them many times.

Comment

• So, all ten seasons of Friends is on Netflix now.
                                Last edited by Splat; 01-01-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information