X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperPacker
    replied
    Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Season 1 of Parks and Rec is weak compared to the rest of the series. Parks and Rec is the only comedy on TV I rank higher than Community, and I stand by that ranking.

And the episode of Community you listed is easily top 5 for me.
    That's probably why then. I'm only 5 episodes in atm.

And i'm glad someone agrees.

This was hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
    I'd probably rank them 2-1-3, but there was a clear difference between 1 and 3. A lot of you won't agree, but my favourite episode was when Annie lost her pen and they were looking for it. I was laughing out loud for 20 minutes straight.

I started watching Parks and Recreation as well, I like it, but i'd definitely rank it below Community.
    Season 1 of Parks and Rec is weak compared to the rest of the series. Parks and Rec is the only comedy on TV I rank higher than Community, and I stand by that ranking.

And the episode of Community you listed is easily top 5 for me.

Leave a comment:

• vidae
    replied
    Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
    It honestly might have been my favourite episode so far, although the ending was way too over the top imo. I also don't care for Allison Pill as an actress but maybe it's just the strange faces she always seems to be making. The last 3 episodes have sold me on watching for the rest of the season. I'm not in love with it yet but I have found it's gotten progressively more entertaining.
    While part of me agrees with you, part of me (read: my boner) disagrees. I love Alison Pill so god damn much. She is cute as ****.

Leave a comment:

• SuperPacker
    replied
    Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
    I've always felt that season 1 was amazing, season 2 was great and season 3 was good. It has definitely deteriorated but it's still one of the best shows on television.
    I'd probably rank them 2-1-3, but there was a clear difference between 1 and 3. A lot of you won't agree, but my favourite episode was when Annie lost her pen and they were looking for it. I was laughing out loud for 20 minutes straight.

I started watching Parks and Recreation as well, I like it, but i'd definitely rank it below Community.

Leave a comment:

• Splat
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information