Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I've been watching Freaks & Geeks, this show is awesome.
    The commentaries from the Yearbook edition dvds are quite excellent as well. Great show.

Comment

• How one of the greatest sci-fi shows there ever was ended.

Comment

• Not the biggest fan of Leno, but It'll definitely an end of an era tonight. Excited for Conan on Monday though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Not the biggest fan of Leno, but It'll definitely an end of an era tonight. Excited for Conan on Monday though.
          I cannot wait for Conan to take over. Pretty excited about it too. Been a fan of Conan for a loooooong time.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            That's why I stayed away from this thread until I got all caught up. Oh well, she was annoying anyways.
            Honestly, I really liked the neighbor girl until she got readdicted to drugs. Damn heroin screws people up too much, have someone close to me going through issues with it currently.

Comment

• Yeah, I can't wait to be able to see Conan again. I've been watching him forever.. I expect his show to be toned down a little for the 11:30 spot but I'm sure it'll still be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                Honestly, I really liked the neighbor girl until she got readdicted to drugs. Damn heroin screws people up too much, have someone close to me going through issues with it currently.
                It was just annoying how she got all in Jesse's business and demanded the money and threatened Walt's house/family and all that. She was a little cutie though.

I wonder if Walt will attend her funeral, and if he'll run into her dad there..

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait to be able to see Conan again. I've been watching him forever.. I expect his show to be toned down a little for the 11:30 spot but I'm sure it'll still be awesome.
                  I don't know about that, I feel i order to succeed Conan needs more of the same. Can't wait for Monday.

And CCSD, Chappelle's show is still the most quoted TV show amongst my group of friends

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    I don't know about that, I feel i order to succeed Conan needs more of the same. Can't wait for Monday.

And CCSD, Chappelle's show is still the most quoted TV show amongst my group of friends
                    Yeah, I think he's best doing what he did at 12:30, but he's got a new audience at 11:30. I just wonder what Leno's new show is supposed to be like. Is he going to interview guests and everything else? Basically just have the Tonight Show at 10:30?

Comment

Yeah, I can't wait to be able to see Conan again. I've been watching him forever.. I expect his show to be toned down a little for the 11:30 spot but I'm sure it'll still be awesome.
                      He took his writing staff and I believe Max Weinberg moved to LA, too. You know, Letterman used to have Conan's gig before moving to CBS, and was Carson's pick to replace him. After Carson retired, he actually wrote jokes and mailed them to Letterman. Letterman and Conan seem to have similar humor styles, albeit, I find Conan funnier. I think if Conan keeps the same kind of comedy, all will be right in the universe haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        He took his writing staff and I believe Max Weinberg moved to LA, too. You know, Letterman used to have Conan's gig before moving to CBS, and was Carson's pick to replace him. After Carson retired, he actually wrote jokes and mailed them to Letterman. Letterman and Conan seem to have similar humor styles, albeit, I find Conan funnier. I think if Conan keeps the same kind of comedy, all will be right in the universe haha.
                        I don't watch much of Letterman, but I think what makes Conan different is his interview style. For the most part, he doesn't just ask a question and let the guest talk.. He'll ask a question and then use his guest's story to make jokes and make himself look funnier. I think once when Larry King was on Conan, he said something about that. But anyways, I hope the show does great, he deserves it.

Comment

• So Thomas Jane is crossing over to television, perhaps long term if his show does well. Anyone interested in Hung? lol. I think it looks pretty hilarious.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            So Thomas Jane is crossing over to television, perhaps long term if his show does well. Anyone interested in Hung? lol. I think it looks pretty hilarious.
                            I can't ******* wait for this show

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Breaking Bad finale tonight is supposedly, "unlike anything we've ever seen on TV"

That statement carries a lot of expectations with it, but dang it I believe it...Breaking Bad is (to me) the best show on the tube right now. CAN'T WAIT!

Comment

• Bought Psych season 2 on Friday and just recently finished it up. Great show. Now I gotta save up some money and go get season 1.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information