No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I the only one who felt let down by that Breaking Bad finale? I mean I built it up so much expecting the world to basically collapse in this episode...and really, it was pretty uneventful. (minus the planes ______ing)

I think it's setting up for just another incredible season whenever it does come back, but what was the point? I saw body bags ALL season, and I wanted someone to die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      Was I the only one who felt let down by that Breaking Bad finale? I mean I built it up so much expecting the world to basically collapse in this episode...and really, it was pretty uneventful. (minus the planes ______ing)

I think it's setting up for just another incredible season whenever it does come back, but what was the point? I saw body bags ALL season, and I wanted someone to die!
      I take all that back. Read this interview with the creator Vince Gilligan. He answers viewers emails and it makes so much sense.

I don't want to spoil the finale for those who haven't seen it, but basically everything that happened in the past couple weeks is a consequence Walt has to live with for cooking and selling meth, lying to his family, etc.... WOW

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...an-answers.php

Comment

• I am rewatching random episodes of Its Always Sunny because Im bored. ******* hilarious. Its just as good no matter how many times you watch it. Charlie Day is absolutely hilarious.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          I am rewatching random episodes of Its Always Sunny because Im bored. ******* hilarious. Its just as good no matter how many times you watch it. Charlie Day is absolutely hilarious.
          "Then bluff this! Ryan! STAB SOMEBODY!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            "Then bluff this! Ryan! STAB SOMEBODY!"
            I am watching the one where Charlie and Mac and Frank try to make real news and Dennis and Dee try to become famous. Awesomeness.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
              I take all that back. Read this interview with the creator Vince Gilligan. He answers viewers emails and it makes so much sense.

I don't want to spoil the finale for those who haven't seen it, but basically everything that happened in the past couple weeks is a consequence Walt has to live with for cooking and selling meth, lying to his family, etc.... WOW

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...an-answers.php

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I keep forgetting that I need to get more Its Always Sunny. That show has as much replay value as any I can think of, can watch most episodes multiple times without ever getting sick of them.

My favorite Sunny moment is still Charlie's mail room rant in Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack. Pepe Silvia !

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  I keep forgetting that I need to get more Its Always Sunny. That show has as much replay value as any I can think of, can watch most episodes multiple times without ever getting sick of them.

My favorite Sunny moment is still Charlie's mail room rant in Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack. Pepe Silvia !
                  That is a great episode. I am now watching the one where Dee tries to make a viral video with Charlie as he constantly throws Green Man in, and Mac and Dennis and Frank hold the model competition for the billboard. Just awesomeness. You are right, its one of those shows you can watch over and over and never get sick of it. Ive seen all of the episodes twice at least, now I just watch random ones whenever.

Comment

• I have watched Sweet Dee Dates a ******** Person over 50 times now. **** I love It's Always Sunny.

Also, my friend was let down big time by Breaking Bad this week but the more we talked about it the more I am ******* pumped for season 3. What a great set up episode.
                    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 06-01-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I have watched Sweet Dee Dates a ******** Person over 50 times now. **** I love It's Always Sunny.

Also, my friend was let down big time by Breaking Bad this week but the more we talked about it the more I am ******* pumped for season 3. What a great set up episode.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Yeah, so Season 3 of Breaking Bad should be interesting..

and so on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          Yeah, so Season 3 of Breaking Bad should be interesting..

and so on...

Too bad season three isn't supposedly going to start until Fall 2010...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post

Too bad season three isn't supposedly going to start until Fall 2010...
                            Not much of a spoiler, but..

Comment

• CONAN!

Hopefully all goes well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Yes, it's almost time for the return. It's been too long.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information