No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really care for Michael Ian Black.

I've watched Fallon's first show.. I didn't like it at all. But I've watched a little bit of his past few shows and they haven't seemed so bad.

Comment

• I've watched Conan for the first three times...last night was the best. I like the show. I'm not a huge fan or anything, but it's still pretty good.

Fallon isn't bad. His comedy doesn't always make sense to me, but the show has good points.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The only Fallon show I liked that I've seen was the one where everyone had to wear snuggies. That was funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          The only Fallon show I liked that I've seen was the one where everyone had to wear snuggies. That was funny.
          Yeah, that's the first one I saw. Tracy Morgan is the bomb.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            I dont know if anyone else likes him or hates him, w/e but, I was hoping Joel Mchale would have taken over for Conan. His name was rumored for a while but, then it went to Fallon and his show is unbearable. Michael Ian Black was rumored for a while, also. I would have watched either of those two.
            McHale does have another show starting for NBC (I'm almost sure) in the fall though. I'm not sure what its called, but at least there will be more of him to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
              McHale does have another show starting for NBC (I'm almost sure) in the fall though. I'm not sure what its called, but at least there will be more of him to see.
              Oh that's cool, I didnt hear about that. He's a funny dude.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                I don't really care for Michael Ian Black.

I've watched Fallon's first show.. I didn't like it at all. But I've watched a little bit of his past few shows and they haven't seemed so bad.
                I would've loved Michael Ian Black, I'm a big Stella fan. Joel McHale would've been ******* wonderful though

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I loathe Fallon's show. Michael Ian Black would've been a great choice, seeing as how I'm a ***** for Stella.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pretty good episode of Burn Notice tonight. Was a pretty good season opener.

Also checked out "Royal Pains" that premiered right after it and I was pleasantly surprised. Not the best ever, but it was funny and I was entertained.

USA has been pumping out some damn good shows lately. (Psych, Monk, Burn notice)

Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• New Weeds season premiere tonight!

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                      Home Movies is seriously one of the most underrated American comedies of all time. ******* great. So glad to see adult swim replaying the episodes again.
                      Home Movies is a great show. Coach McGuirk is a hilarious character.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• I watched Nurse Jackie because I just love those anti-protagonist shows. Not bad

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHH COLBERT WITH A SHAVED HEAD. I do not like change.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Anyone watch Tosh.0? I'm watching it right now. It's alright...I do like these clip shows every now and then and I love Tosh. He isnt nearly as funny on this show so far, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Haven't seen it yet but Mark-Paul Gosselaar was on Jimmy Fallon last night and did the entire interview as Zach Morris. Epic Win.

Comment

• http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/06/08/be...in-our-future/

Originally posted by Bender's back, baby! New Futurama episodes are in our future

Comedy Central has ordered all brand new episodes of Futurama, and the show has officially gone back into production.

An insider told Collider.com that the network has given the series an order for 13 additional episodes to air now that the network has run through all of the series' original episodes and the four full-length DVD movies. This news has sparked rumors that production has officially started again on the series and casting is underway
                                Last edited by Paul; 06-09-2009, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information