No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last scene in this weeks Rescue Me was ******* fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      The last scene in this weeks Rescue Me was ******* fantastic.
      Yea it really was. I have absolutely loved this season though I don't really have a clear picture of where in the hell it is supposed to go.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Big Love is an extremely underrated show.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So I'm watching the first season of The Wire and it is a very good show...how many seasons are there that I have to catch up in?

Comment

• Just watched the 3rd season of Heroes. It was very very meh IMO. Just as bad if not worse then the 2nd season.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              The last scene in this weeks Rescue Me was ******* fantastic.
              Man I need to start getting into that show again!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Just watched the 3rd season of Heroes. It was very very meh IMO. Just as bad if not worse then the 2nd season.
                Heroes has gone downhill since the first season. It's the writing mainly, and the characters are collectively becoming whinier and whinier as each new season premieres.

It was pretty stupid how Heroes was renewed immediately but a show like Chuck, with excellent writing, acting and a loyal fanbase took months to get a deal done.

Watch the first few seasons of Chuck. Good TV!

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Just worked through Undeclared for the first time in a long time. So Good.

Comment

• Yay new True Blood tonight. Hooray.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      So I'm watching the first season of The Wire and it is a very good show...how many seasons are there that I have to catch up in?

Wire is the most amazing thing I've ever watched, only closely rivaled by The Shield. 5 seasons.

Comment

• I'm watching Dexter for the first time...I dont have showtime, though. Just a free preview.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          I'm watching Dexter for the first time...I dont have showtime, though. Just a free preview.
                          Are you starting at the beginning, or is it just a random episode?

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            Are you starting at the beginning, or is it just a random episode?
                            umm...It is from 2006 but, I'm not sure if the last episode was the first. I doubt it. The one that is on now, is the one where his biological dad died.

edit...this is episode 9, apparently. I like it, though. I might have to pick up the seasons whenever I get a chance. I have HBO regularly but no Showtime.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              umm...It is from 2006 but, I'm not sure if the last episode was the first. I doubt it. The one that is on now, is the one where his biological dad died.

edit...this is episode 9, apparently. I like it, though. I might have to pick up the seasons whenever I get a chance. I have HBO regularly but no Showtime.
                              I think its one of the best shows on TV. I didnt like the 3rd season as much as the first 2, but its a great show nonetheless. Very addictive. A little formulaic at times, but you get used to it. Very good show though. Id put it right up the with Six Feet Under as one of my favorite dramas.

Comment

• Anyone ever seen the show Z Rock? It looks kind of funny on commercials, and I saw that the complete first season was on sale for $9.99 at Best Buy. If I maybe hear some good reviews I might buy it.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information