If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I think its one of the best shows on TV. I didnt like the 3rd season as much as the first 2, but its a great show nonetheless. Very addictive. A little formulaic at times, but you get used to it. Very good show though. Id put it right up the with Six Feet Under as one of my favorite dramas.
I always buy my dvds from my local video store. They sell movies on the cheap after they've been rented out a few times. But anyway, they also sell series seasons and such. But for the same price as one used dvd...stupid but, that's what they do. I seriously could have had seasons 1 and 2 there, I believe for about $8 total. I now greatly regret not buying them. I wouldnt be surprised if one of the seasons is still available, though. I gotta check that out tomorrow.
1) Lafayette better not be dead, his character is awesome
2) Bill got ******* real at the end, he was about to **** some people up
3) Eric is pretty bad ass but Alexander Skarsgård is a complete bad ass in real life.
4) I cannot wait to see Jason become some crazy up-his-own-ass christian.
5) When the TE guy said he went to A&M, I started laughing my ass off. Only because I have saw those crazy christians too many times at school.