Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Weeds was ok this week. Its still very disjointed this season. I dunno. I dont like it as much as I used to.
    I feel the same way. Season 4 was meh. I liked all the Andy and Doug, but I didn't like what Nancy was getting into with whats his face, the mayor. I miss U-Turn. He was hilarious. Hopefully Season 5 will get better.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

Weeds was ok this week. Its still very disjointed this season. I dunno. I dont like it as much as I used to.
      I stopped watching after the horrid third season, so it's nice to know that I'm not missing much.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        Omar's a great character and I really like Lester too.

Good choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I stopped watching after the horrid third season, so it's nice to know that I'm not missing much.
          You really arent. The show has lost alot of its bite. There is hardly any humor in it anymore, its just random sexual episodes of Andy's mixed with waaaaay too much Mexican drama. The kids are barely in the show anymore. The best part about the entire series was Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the dead dad lol.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Oh, and HBO has a new series coming out called "Bored to Death" starring Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakas. Schwartzman plays a writer who moonlights as a private detective. Also has Kirsten Wiig and Parker Posey. Looks awesome.

Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I need to get HBO.

Comment

• Speaking of HBO, i just started watching John Adams... amazing.

The cats that were the foundation of our country were so ******* smart & brave.
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                  must... fight... urge.. to disagree with an extensive post.... ahhhh

ignoring inaccuracies, I enjoyed that mini-series almost as much as Generation Kill

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Oh, and HBO has a new series coming out called "Bored to Death" starring Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakas. Schwartzman plays a writer who moonlights as a private detective. Also has Kirsten Wiig and Parker Posey. Looks awesome.

That was ******* awesome. Almost makes me forgive HBO for letting SFU end

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                      That was ******* awesome. Almost makes me forgive HBO for letting SFU end
                      I love SFU, but it was time. That show is draining to watch. So depressing.

Comment

• Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits Vol 2 on ESPN2 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                          Mike Tyson's Greatest Hits Vol 2 on ESPN2 right now.
                          I'm enjoying it.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Burn Notice is good. I hope others watch.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                              Speaking of HBO, i just started watching John Adams... amazing.

That was a good show...probably the only thing I've watched on HBO when I had it :(

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Hung starts tomorrow on HBO.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information