Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
    Burn Notice is good. I hope others watch.
    Burn Notice is a freakin awesome show, I watch it anytime I remember it is on.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
    Originally posted by Job
    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Hung starts tomorrow on HBO.
      Hung looks awesome. Tom Jane kicks all kinds of ass.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Burn Notice has a permanent spot on my dvr record list. Such a great show. Well acted by the three main actors and Bruce Campbell is all sorts of badass.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          That show is draining to watch. So depressing.
          Ugh you can say that again. Its my friends favorite show ever and he did everything in his power to get me to watch it. I ended up watching the first 2 seasons and half of the 3rd. But watching the show ultimately turned into a chore. I couldnt continue watching a show where i literally did not like a single character in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            Ugh you can say that again. Its my friends favorite show ever and he did everything in his power to get me to watch it. I ended up watching the first 2 seasons and half of the 3rd. But watching the show ultimately turned into a chore. I couldnt continue watching a show where i literally did not like a single character in it.
            It wasnt that for me. I enjoy the show. Its an incredible premise, has a fantastic cast, and is quite possibly the most well written show Ive ever watched. That said, its an extremely morose topic and the show gradually transitioned from dark comedy to drama as it progressed. I didnt hate the characters, but I did hate alot of the things that happened to them. There was just no catharsis during the seasons, it was a constant buildup of depressing acts, and just when you think its about to break for these people, it gets worse. Watching the show is a draining experience. I will never watch the series through again, episode after episode. I enjoy seeing one episode every now and then, but its too depressing to try and watch the entire thing through.

But dont let that deter you from watching it. Its probably the best show Ive ever seen.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• John Adams is ******* great. I got goosebumps when they first said "God save our American States!"

******* greatness.
              Last edited by Saints 4 Lyfe; 06-27-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

• just started watching mad men from the beginning, after done with season 1, i understand now why this has won so many awards

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  must... fight... urge.. to disagree with an extensive post.... ahhhh

ignoring inaccuracies, I enjoyed that mini-series almost as much as Generation Kill

Well, yes... nothing is going to be 100% accurate. But for the 1st time, i am teaching about the Am Revolution (in Summer School) and i am appreciating our founding fathers in a whole new light.

Watching John Adams is helping with that appreciation/my learning.. my post wasn't just about that show... i should have clarified that.

Still a great mini-series.
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• John Adams is definitely worth a watch through. Paul Giamatti is great in it and pretty much anything else hes in for that matter.

Comment

• So I've put off watching Veronica Mars until now and I just caught the pilot but thewb.com is only hosting the first season until tomorrow (6/29) so my question is, does it get better? I liked it, but does it get progressively better as season one goes on? If so I'd buy it but the entire series is $100 and I wanna make sure it's still good later on.

Comment

• I've seen a bunch of episodes...a great deal, actually but, I cant really get into True Blood. It's just so hokey and takes itself too seriously at time. Laughably corny moments. It's entertaining but, it has its ups and downs, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Anyone going to watch Hung in a couple of minutes?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Anyone going to watch Hung in a couple of minutes?
                            Doing so now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Anyone going to watch Hung in a couple of minutes?
                              It's being dvr'd!

Comment

• I feel like I was robbed of a Tom Jane wang shot.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information