• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haaaaaaaa.

It was a pretty good show.

He's got some ugly youngins.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Kenny Hytner was perfect as the motivational speaker

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
        So I've put off watching Veronica Mars until now and I just caught the pilot but thewb.com is only hosting the first season until tomorrow (6/29) so my question is, does it get better? I liked it, but does it get progressively better as season one goes on? If so I'd buy it but the entire series is $100 and I wanna make sure it's still good later on.
        You can find the whole series for cheaper than 100. Whenever Walmart carries it the show is around 20 bucks each season. It does get progressively better and I would guess that about halfway into the first season you will be hooked. Season 2 I thought was even better than 1 and 3 was good but not near as good as the other two.

Comment

• Veronica Mars is good, definitely worth a watch. It isnt as good as some would make it out to be, but its a really interesting show and it is very unique. I will admit, I am a big Kristen Bell between VM and her character on Heroes. Its a little formulaic, and when they broke that trend in Season 3, I actually enjoyed it. Absolutely worth a watch though.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Veronica Mars is good, definitely worth a watch. It isnt as good as some would make it out to be, but its a really interesting show and it is very unique. I will admit, I am a big Kristen Bell between VM and her character on Heroes. Its a little formulaic, and when they broke that trend in Season 3, I actually enjoyed it. Absolutely worth a watch though.
            Yes, because your opinion that it is not as good as some make it out to be is absolute and correct...

Comment

• I want to watch John Adams as I hear rave reviews, but will I still enjoy it if I'm not a patriotic person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                You can find the whole series for cheaper than 100. Whenever Walmart carries it the show is around 20 bucks each season. It does get progressively better and I would guess that about halfway into the first season you will be hooked. Season 2 I thought was even better than 1 and 3 was good but not near as good as the other two.
                You liked Season 2 better than 1? I thought Season 2 got way off focus and absurd at times, even though I enjoyed it. The first season is one of my favorite seasons of any show ever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  You liked Season 2 better than 1? I thought Season 2 got way off focus and absurd at times, even though I enjoyed it. The first season is one of my favorite seasons of any show ever.
                  Season 2 is way out there for sure. I just loved how they went ultra dark with the show. It was absurd at times but I but into that because I felt it was a stylistic choice. Season 1 is just so ******* fantastic but I have such a great time watching season 2.

Comment

• I loved the Virtuality pilot. It has the potential to be an incredible series, I just hope Fox doesn't do what Fox does and cancels it too soon.

Comment

• Just watched the premier of Hung. Thought it was alright. Definitely not what I was expecting. I thought it would be alot more comedy and alot less drama...That said, its the first episode, and I have faith in Tom Jane. I mean, hes Tom Jane. I am at least interested to see where it goes from here.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• You know what was the best part about Hung?

He actually just wants his kids back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          I want to watch John Adams as I hear rave reviews, but will I still enjoy it if I'm not a patriotic person?
                          As a fellow non-patriot, yes.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            As a fellow non-patriot, yes.
                            I'm just interested in history and I really enjoy it.

Plus, Abigail Adams is a pretty good MILF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              I want to watch John Adams as I hear rave reviews, but will I still enjoy it if I'm not a patriotic person?
                              I think so. But you won't enjoy this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                I loved the Virtuality pilot. It has the potential to be an incredible series, I just hope Fox doesn't do what Fox does and cancels it too soon.
                                I've been meaning to watch this. It looks like it could be a good pairing on Friday with Dollhouse now that Terminator is gone. I'm a fan of Nikolaj Coster Waldau (I really liked New Amsterdam, but I was probably the only one alive who did..) and would like to see that stick on Fox.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information