Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      ending of this week's True Blood = OMGZ
      GAH! I cant wait to watch it.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• downloading 20.2 GB of The Wire right now... hopefully it's as good as everyone says
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
          downloading 20.2 GB of The Wire right now... hopefully it's as good as everyone says
          It definitely is.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• i'm going to best buy today to purchase a new show. i have my eye one breaking bad or true blood.

which?
            Last edited by slightlyaraiderfan; 06-29-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
              i'm going to best buy today to purchase. i have my eye one breaking bad or true blood.

which?
              Im addicted to True Blood. It has a super cool premise and the first season was excellent. The 2nd season is also great so far. This weeks episode was awesome.

Ive never watched Breaking Bad, but I hear its amazing as well. But True Blood couldnt be a bad purchase.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

i'm going to best buy today to purchase a new show. i have my eye one breaking bad or true blood.

which?
                The Adventures of Pete & Pete or 30 Rock

but between the two listed? True Blood; you can at least catch up easily

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Well I decided to start watching the True Blood series and after a horrible pilot episode, the 2nd episode was fairly decent.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• so that's 2 votes for and one against (i choose to always think opposite of aps) for true blood, hmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Well I decided to start watching the True Blood series and after a horrible pilot episode, the 2nd episode was fairly decent.
                      I found that the first few episodes were mediocre at best. Something big happens a few eps in though that changes the show for the better. I am on the last episode of season 1 and the show has been really incredible since that moment.

Comment

• I bought both seasons of Psych earlier this summer and loved both of them.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

i'm going to best buy today to purchase a new show. i have my eye one breaking bad or true blood.

which?
                          I love both shows but I would say Breaking Bad. It is probably my favorite show on television right now. Season 1 is great but Season 2 is ******* groundbreakingly good stuff.

Comment

• You are a master of the hyperbole.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              I bought both seasons of Psych earlier this summer and loved both of them.
                              Yeah, I have these as well. Amazing show, I love it. Also got the first two seasons of Burn Notice. Not as much replay value but still a very good show.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I've become a Primeval addict. My wife found this BBC America show where dinosaurs emerge into the UK from the past thru these anomalies & the special Top Secret ARC team contains them, sometimes after widespread carnage & all very hush-hush paranoid -- Jurassic Park meets The Avengers. All the BBC touches, like bad acting, but with big doses of snobbery & corny humor, are there but a rare big budget for CG very realistic dinos & prehistoric beasts. Hot Brit babes in the cast too, going into its 3rd season next wk, new episodes on Friday nights. They're repeated On Demand for free with your cable pkg, a joyful freebie treasure trove I just discovered, everyone ignore st he free movies b/c most were bombs to begin with, but they have a lot of bitchin cable series on here, including the CSI franchises, Numb3rs, & now ................. drumroll, suspense .......

On Demand has added the biggest hits on USA cable, Royal Pains & the series that restarted B-movie icon Bruce Campbell's career, Burn Notice, slickest series on cable today, just a real guilty pleasure to revel in each episode. Burn Notice ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information