Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
    Survivor Man....Bear Grylls cheats
    He'll eat a head of a raw fish, then they go to commercial and Bear says "Ahh bloody hell, get me a damn sandwich".

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
      so The Big Bang Theory starts up again on Monday...I definitely can't wait for that one, seeing as its one of the only TV shows I follow now
      Kaley Cuoco <3
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I like Les Stroud because, yes, he has no camera crew and really has to "survive", albeit he always has a radio just in case.

I like Bear Grylls because he is able to take some chances, since he has a camera crew, and show some pretty neat stuff.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I would pretty much guarantee you that Les Stroud has help that is as readily available as Bear Grylls does.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
            I would pretty much guarantee you that Les Stroud has help that is as readily available as Bear Grylls does.
            yes but A. readily available and cheating aren't the same and B. Les hasn't gotten caught being a lying cheater, so he wins

Comment

• Les also plays a harmonica.

FTW!!

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Les also plays a harmonica.

FTW!!
                You ever been alone with someone, stranded in the wilderness for an extended amount of time. I can promise you, after awhile, that harmonica would get old and Les may end up finding a new way of playing it, if you know what I mean.
                Last edited by CJSchneider; 09-18-2008, 09:20 AM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  I like Les Stroud because, yes, he has no camera crew and really has to "survive", albeit he always has a radio just in case.

I like Bear Grylls because he is able to take some chances, since he has a camera crew, and show some pretty neat stuff.
                  I agree... Grylls does have a lot of help, but it's still fun and I sure as hell wouldn't do what he does, help be damned.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• First Always Sunny epi=WIN.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• The ending to gas crisis was ******* perfect. Both great episdoes

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• absolutely loved em both as well. laughed out loud multiple times.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I almost forgot about Always Sunny. Thanks for reminding me guys

Comment

I would pretty much guarantee you that Les Stroud has help that is as readily available as Bear Grylls does.
                            Les seems pretty straight forward about his stuff. I remember one where he was in the Sahari or something and at one point he said he was about to call for his help crew because of how bad it was.

I could always tell there was something fishy with Grylls, he didn't do much of an acting job.

Comment

• I love how Frank has become more and more ridiculous as the show has gone on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                                I love how Frank has become more and more ridiculous as the show has gone on.
                                "I've got The Hunger!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information