Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    Maury is such a ******* great show.
    I saw "I'm cheating on my cousin with my cousin" when I was flipping through channels, and facepalmed.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      Hahahaha, AMAZING. That was epic. I love Jeffster. I cannot wait for the new season. Or for season two on dvd for that matter. Wonder when that'll be released.
      I'm thinking the beginning to middle of September. Somewhere in there seems about right.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        I'm thinking the beginning to middle of September. Somewhere in there seems about right.
        Was doing a little research and found that apparently it's slated for February 2010 which imo is a mistake. Everything the fans did to get and keep people interested would be ruined, and Fedak has said that Chuck could be back as early as November due to some of NBCs shows not doing so well.

        Some of their summer programming has kind of bombed, so at this point I expect it to be back late September/October, but I am hoping the DVDs are released before then.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
          Was doing a little research and found that apparently it's slated for February 2010 which imo is a mistake. Everything the fans did to get and keep people interested would be ruined, and Fedak has said that Chuck could be back as early as November due to some of NBCs shows not doing so well.

          Some of their summer programming has kind of bombed, so at this point I expect it to be back late September/October, but I am hoping the DVDs are released before then.
          Yeah, if that's true, that's no bueno.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • True Blood was good this week. Finally starting to get a few answers. Next week should answer alot of questions Im sure all of us have. I find that alot of the characters just bother me though. I really wish Lafayette and Eric both got more screen time.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Also, am I the only person still watching Weeds?
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Also, am I the only person still watching Weeds?
                If people on this forum stick with Heroes, they should be able to stick with anything.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  If people on this forum stick with Heroes, they should be able to stick with anything.
                  You'll be happy to know I'm quitting Heroes.

                  maybe you'll be happy.

                  maybe not.

                  maybe **** yourself.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                    You'll be happy to know I'm quitting Heroes.

                    maybe you'll be happy.

                    maybe not.

                    maybe **** yourself.
                    I'll probably still watch it because I'm a masochist.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • I've decided to re-watch all of Dexter. I am really lacking things to watch. I already re-watched Upright Citizens Brigade, twice.

                      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                      Comment


                      • So I was bored and I decided to watch "Glee", the new show by Fox. It was pretty entertaining. Can't say it's the best thing I've ever seen, but I'll definitely tune in when the season starts in September.

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          I've decided to re-watch all of Dexter. I am really lacking things to watch. I already re-watched Upright Citizens Brigade, twice.
                          The solution to this is Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                            The solution to this is Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                            My seasons 1+2 came in yesterday, so I watched a few this afternoon

                            :) :) :)

                            I will smash your face into... into a jelly!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              My seasons 1+2 came in yesterday, so I watched a few this afternoon

                              :) :) :)

                              I will smash your face into... into a jelly!!
                              I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE OFF OF YOUR FACE!

                              God I love that show.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                The solution to this is Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
                                I did this already. Charlie Day is my hero.

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information