Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    Les seems pretty straight forward about his stuff. I remember one where he was in the Sahari or something and at one point he said he was about to call for his help crew because of how bad it was.

I could always tell there was something fishy with Grylls, he didn't do much of an acting job.
    That's why I like Les, he shows the "safe" way, which is what you would want to do if you were all alone. But if you think about it, if you are in that situation, something has already gone wrong, which is why I like Grylls - he shows you what to do in an "Oh ****" situation.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I would like to throw Spaced into this conversation...what a great ******* show. Invisible gun fight ftw!
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• and also, I watched the 1st episode of season 3 of Dexter yesterday...and WOW! gunna be a great season...what a way to end an episode!
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'm watching that madden nation show right now. Sooooooooo corny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Madden nation is hysterical. I love how they all try to act hard because they scored a TD on a video game. The trash talking couldn't be better.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• 30 Rock is back October 30th. I couldnt be more excited.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I like the show but Kenneth the Page is the most annoying and useless character on television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  I like the show but Kenneth the Page is the most annoying and useless character on television.
                  I love Kenneth! Don't you bash Kenneth, Gonzo! Scenes between him and Tracy are always epic.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                    I love Kenneth! Don't you bash Kenneth, Gonzo! Scenes between him and Tracy are always epic.
                    I will bash Kenneth. I know he has many fans and yes his scenes with Tracy are great as are his scenes with Alec Baldwin but I think that has more to do with the people acting in the scenes with him and not the actor himself. I just really do not like the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      Madden nation is hysterical. I love how they all try to act hard because they scored a TD on a video game. The trash talking couldn't be better.
                      Some loser was getting all amped up and punching walls and swearing at everyone before he lost 27-7...pretty funny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I love how there is always at least 1 little white gangster kid on there that tries to act like a badass.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I was very impressed with the first episode of the new season of Boston Legal. It is a great damn show and everyone who has not yet watched it most definatly should.

Comment

• I really haven't ever followed heroes very much. Just a few episodes here and there, so I bought season one a few days ago and already finished it. Loved it even though the ending was a little anti-climactic. I guess I'll watch season 2 soon even though it's short due to the writer's strike and most people agree that season 2 wasn't as good as one. I'll give it a shot though.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I realize I'm kinda out of touch and like 3 years behind the times, but ******* **** Californication is a good show. I have Showtime on demand and I just watched the first season in like 3 days.

And all of the tits are a nice plus too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                And all of the tits are a nice plus too.
                                You're on a computer, they are readily available.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information