No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am watching the new episode of Chuck right now and it looks to me like Forenci's wet dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      Does anyone watch 30 Rock?
      I really like that show. I love Alec Baldwin's character and that last episode made my cry. Baldwin giving that motivating speech to get pens was epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
        I am watching the new episode of Chuck right now and it looks to me like Forenci's wet dream.
        They played that episode during the Giants on MNF. Worst marketing ever? Maybe.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I am loving season 3 of Dexter...all three episodes have been premium so far. Californication however, is disappointing me a bit...I hope it gets a bit better as the season goes on.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            I am loving season 3 of Dexter...all three episodes have been premium so far. Californication however, is disappointing me a bit...I hope it gets a bit better as the season goes on.
            I am loving Californication. The fact that they have the guy who plays Leoban on BSG (name eludes me right now) is a brilliant move on their part as he is a brilliant actor. Both Dexter and Californication have set up what should be great seasons so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
              I am loving Californication. The fact that they have the guy who plays Leoban on BSG (name eludes me right now) is a brilliant move on their part as he is a brilliant actor. Both Dexter and Californication have set up what should be great seasons so far.
              I will admit I did love that addition. I think hes great as the music guy...I was really surprised to recognize him during the scene where he shows up in which was, albeit, hilarious. I dunno, it just doesnt seem like it has as many laughable moments as the first season. And I hate that little ***** of a daughter she is bothering me
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Everyone watch Chocolate News tonight at 10:30 on Comedy Central. DAG can do no wrong in my opinion. Early reviews are that Comedy Central has found its Chappelle's Show replacement. Tune in!

BoneKrusher

Comment

• really? That show looked pretty pitiful what I could tell. Hope I'm wrong though cuz comedy central really needs some decent programming.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• http://www.metacritic.com/tv/shows/chocolatenews

From the Washington Post, "The cable network might have found "Chappelle's" worthy replacement in Chocolate News."

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Chocolate News looks like it could be entertaining. I'll likely watch it tonight after South Park.

Comment

• I'm calling my shot now, Chocolate News will be hilarious. There's really no option for it to be bad to me, it can only go up from here!

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
                          I'm calling my shot now, Chocolate News will be hilarious. There's really no option for it to be bad to me, it can only go up from here!
                          True. Compared to most of the crap Comedy Central has tried to follow South Park up with in recent years it can't be that bad

Comment

• Chocolate News was ******* hilarious. I was in tears. "Dont you leave no child behind!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• When he slapped that woman's butt, and it said "Don't kill yoself!" was the best.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Finally watched the new chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information