No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Arrested Development doesnt get old. I have already seen all 3 seasons twice and I decided to watch a random episode and its as hilarious as it was the first 2 times I watched it.

I wish the world could watch it just so I can bring up AD references all the time.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• i never got into Arrested Development. I might go back and rent a DVD or two to see what I've been missing

Comment

• Originally posted by HChu View Post
        When he slapped that woman's butt, and it said "Don't kill yoself!" was the best.
        that guy is the greatest rapper alive.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          i never got into Arrested Development. I might go back and rent a DVD or two to see what I've been missing
          hulu.com

It's free dawg.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
            hulu.com

It's free dawg.
            I know but I'd rather wacth on my 42 inch plasma. Besides there's a place near my house that gives you an option to buy the rental if you like it for a little more.

Comment

• For Futurama fans that dont feel like watching football tonight...the first of an eventual several Futurama movies will be shown on comedy central tonight at 8 ET. "The Beast with a Billion Backs" I still havent bought it yet so, I'll probably be watching at 8. One of the greatest cartoons ever and my all-time favorite.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Brilliant ******* ep of Californication. Callum Keith Renny as Lew Ashby was such a brilliant addition to the cast. This episode set the rest of the season up wonderfully and I cannot wait to see next weeks ep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Brilliant ******* ep of Californication. Callum Keith Renny as Lew Ashby was such a brilliant addition to the cast. This episode set the rest of the season up wonderfully and I cannot wait to see next weeks ep.
                  I was so incredibly shocked at the dinner party. so ******* glorious. Lew Ashby is already shaping up to be one hell of a character addition, and David Duchovny can do no wrong as Hank Moody. What a fantastic turn of events. Im so excited now.

Also, ep. 4 of Dexter was fantastic as well. Season 3 has not been a letdown whatsoever.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• That's a lot of television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                      That's a lot of television.
                      APS clearly has no life.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                        APS clearly has no life.
                        And like that wasn't evident the first time you met him!

JK, love you, APS

<3

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                          APS clearly has no life.
                          Dont listen to aq, she doesnt like Our Lady Peace her opinion is moot.

And its only 2 episodes ha not that much TV really

and i love you too fischy...we dont talk enough anymore...you are like a ghost...I think we should get an apartment together
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I was mainly talking about Gonzo but yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                              I was mainly talking about Gonzo but yeah.
                              I have no life :(

I have about 10 shows on the go. It is all in the name of school though. This **** is homework for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                                I have no life :(

I have about 10 shows on the go. It is all in the name of school though. This **** is homework for me.
                                Didn't mean it in that way.

but yes, having it as homework is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information