Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    Damn Heroes/Dexter/The Office all coming soon
    The odds of Heroes coming back from a 2 season run of suck and being good is minimal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      The odds of Heroes coming back from a 2 season run of suck and being good is minimal.
      I agree that the 2nd and 3rd seasons quality are way lower than the first, but I like where the 3rd season left off.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
        I agree that the 2nd and 3rd seasons quality are way lower than the first, but I like where the 3rd season left off.
        I thought the 3rd season ended horribly but then again all of the season finales have been pretty bad (even the 1st season had a massively disappointing finale).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The 101 channel which is actually channel 239 on directv shows Dexter reruns, I did not know this. Watching now. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Had a little Office Season 5 marathon the last couple days and man was it a struggle. It had its moments, but no where near the quality of season 2 & 3. Season 6 will be a make or break season for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
              Had a little Office Season 5 marathon the last couple days and man was it a struggle. It had its moments, but no where near the quality of season 2 & 3. Season 6 will be a make or break season for me.
              not as good as 2 and 3? agree

nowhere near? disagree. season 5 was a good year.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• It was tough to get through for me. The first go around when it was aired, I thought it fine, but sitting down and watching the episodes back to back was a chore. I didn't have that feeling when I went through the season 2 & 3 dvd's. I actually wanted more and they got me excited about the upcoming season.

It just seems the show has two switches now; Being annoyed by Michael or feeling sorry for Michael. That's it. It's gone to that well far to many times for me. That said, I'll certainly watch all the episodes this season and really hope I can fall back in love with it again, but the past two seasons have been a disappointment for me.

Comment

• dave chappelle killin them softly on comedy central right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
                    dave chappelle killin them softly on comedy central right now
                    Without doubt one of the funniest things Ive ever seen.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just got done watching the first season of Veronica Mars (in about 2 or 3 days no less) and I'm hooked. Great show, great writing.. all around good show.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        It was tough to get through for me. The first go around when it was aired, I thought it fine, but sitting down and watching the episodes back to back was a chore. I didn't have that feeling when I went through the season 2 & 3 dvd's. I actually wanted more and they got me excited about the upcoming season.

It just seems the show has two switches now; Being annoyed by Michael or feeling sorry for Michael. That's it. It's gone to that well far to many times for me. That said, I'll certainly watch all the episodes this season and really hope I can fall back in love with it again, but the past two seasons have been a disappointment for me.
                        They tried a lot of new things... Some worked, some didn't. Still, I applaud them. I guess it's kind of like my Green Bay Packer homer-ism. I'll love The Office regardless what happens.

Comment

• I got sick of The Office during this past season. I just got unfunny and predictable.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Now to bring this thread back to its original topic (TELEVISION, not Television Programming) does anyone know a good site to check out HDTV Reviews and whatnot? I've been in the market for one for a while but I can't find the poifect one for my domicile.

The only site I've czeched out was CNet. There's gotta be others out there though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              I got sick of The Office during this past season. I just got unfunny and predictable.
                              Yeah you did stop being funny and became predictable. The Office didn't however.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                I got sick of The Office during this past season. I just got unfunny and predictable.
                                Yes, you have been unfunny and predictable lately.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information