Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Dont listen to aq, she doesnt like Our Lady Peace her opinion is moot.

And its only 2 episodes ha not that much TV really

and i love you too fischy...we dont talk enough anymore...you are like a ghost...I think we should get an apartment together
    wow. aggressive.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• is hulu.com dead?

didnt think it was threadworthy, but since i watch all my shows on hulu i figured i'd post here. Is it gone for everyone else?? Am i gonna have to watch shows on the actual television again???

Edit: back up for me now, thank god
      Last edited by EvilMonkey; 10-21-2008, 10:27 PM.
      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
        is hulu.com dead?

didnt think it was threadworthy, but since i watch all my shows on hulu i figured i'd post here. Is it gone for everyone else?? Am i gonna have to watch shows on the actual television again???
        More so, I think it got taken over:

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...6%7D&dist=hppr

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Dexter: This is the absolutely, without a doubt the worst moment of my life. (in yoga class)
          Dexter: (teacher tells everyone to just dance) I was wrong, this is.
          Last edited by Boston; 10-21-2008, 10:02 PM.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Everyone do yourself a favor. Go pickup every season of The Shield. It's in the final season now, and you cannot just pick-up, because there is so much depth to the show. It's on late on FX, so it is able to push the TV boundaries, and it's pure gold.

Comment

• FX is quickly becoming the home of some of the best shows on TV

Comment

• I despise the Shield. Everything else FX has made recently has been very good for the most part but The Shield is terrible. It might have something to do with the fact that I LOATHE Michael Chicklis.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  I despise the Shield. Everything else FX has made recently has been very good for the most part but The Shield is terrible. It might have something to do with the fact that I LOATHE Michael Chicklis.

It must. There is no possible way to bash The Shield.

Comment

• Anyone remember the show Playmakers? I thought it was a great show that would have been even better if it were on HBO or Showtime where they could get away with a lot more.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      Anyone remember the show Playmakers? I thought it was a great show that would have been even better if it were on HBO or Showtime where they could get away with a lot more.
                      I enjoyed it, but thought it was a little dumb how the LB was able to figure out when the Michael Vick QB was going to run the ball instead of pass it based on him patting the ball. Seriously, how did no one notice that?

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Ewww. Dennis Farina hosts Unsolved Mysteries now?

Comment

• I always find myself recording those hour long specials on science, history, or discovery channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                            I always find myself recording those hour long specials on science, history, or discovery channel.
                            weather channel too?
                            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Does anyone else watch the show True Blood?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                Does anyone else watch the show True Blood?
                                I have watched two eps. It is not Alan Ball's best work. I would not call it bad but when compared to his last TV show, Six Feet Under, it is not so good. I mean True Blood is alright but Six Feet Under was brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information