Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
    Anyone else watching Ultimate Fighter tonight?

I know some people are tired of him, but I'm pulling for Kimbo to at least make it to the final fight. Dana White and the UFC treat Kimbo like he is nothing (and maybe rightfully so) but I would like to see Kimbo make them eat their own words.
    Kimbo is going to be the last guy to fight.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
      Does that mean Terminator the sarah connor chronicles is dead? :(
      Yeah it got canned.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Son of a *****! I really thought the show was going to suck then I got bored and gave it a try it was better then I thought it was going to be.

Comment

• What time does the Ultimate Fighter come on tonight in central time?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            Yeah, I can understand some people not liking it, and I have no problem with that. I just don't like when APS feels the need to blast people and shows/movies in general that people like.

Also I agree with the lip syncing stuff too. I hate that. It really takes away from making the singing sound 'real'. It feels like it's background music as opposed to them actually singing it in the scene.

I'm not saying it isn't cliche in a lot of ways, but I personally believe pretty much all shows are cliche and it's just a matter of the 'delivery' of the show (so to speak) which makes a difference. Which I think it does in a very unique and fun way.
            I like Glee Forenci! I found it thoroughly enjoyable.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
              What time does the Ultimate Fighter come on tonight in central time?
              Nine O'clock in the PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
                Son of a *****! I really thought the show was going to suck then I got bored and gave it a try it was better then I thought it was going to be.
                The series finale was really really good too. I think a 3rd season would have had a lot of potential. That said, I like Dollhouse more and can't wait.

Oh and Brodeur, I did forget my guilty pleasure Greek. Probably because I have already seen the first 3 episodes. I always forget about TUF also, will probably catch the first episode tonight, though I typically miss them and watch online.

Comment

• I bought Dollhouse on DVD. There are a lot of cool things on these DVDs. If you're a hardcore Joss fan I'd recommend you get it!

Originally posted by fenikz
                  His soft D really turns me off
                  ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I liked the unaired 'Epitaph' episode a lot.

Comment

• I have never watched Dollhouse. Im a Whedon fan, just never got into it. Worth watching?
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I have never watched Dollhouse. Im a Whedon fan, just never got into it. Worth watching?
                        Absolutely. Fox sort of controlled his actions and forced his hand on the show for the first 5 episodes, so they arent anything amazing. But then it really picks up and a lot more of Joss's traits become evident. I was really into by the end of the season and I think S2 is going to be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                          Absolutely. Fox sort of controlled his actions and forced his hand on the show for the first 5 episodes, so they arent anything amazing. But then it really picks up and a lot more of Joss's traits become evident. I was really into by the end of the season and I think S2 is going to be better.
                          Without Fox controlling the content, S2 is going to be kickass. I can't wait.

edit: according to wikipedia, Summer Glau will have a few guest appearances in season 2, and two of the lead writers of Reaper will be on the staff this season.
                          Last edited by vidae; 09-16-2009, 08:48 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Josh Grobin needs a blousey alcoholic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Are you ready!!

Comment

• Season 1 of Dexter ends on Friday on the channel I'm watching it on. And then they replay it, instead of going to season 2. :( I'm gonna have to buy seasons 2 and 3 pretty quickly because, I love this freakin show.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information