Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    Anyone remember the show Playmakers? I thought it was a great show that would have been even better if it were on HBO or Showtime where they could get away with a lot more.
    It had a good idea behind it and the characters where pretty good, but they just really ran out of steam plot wise in their one and only season.

Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Does anyone else watch the show True Blood?
    I've thought about getting into that show, but haven't really had the time, I imagine I might catch up on it over winter break if I keep hearing good things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      I have watched two eps. It is not Alan Ball's best work. I would not call it bad but when compared to his last TV show, Six Feet Under, it is not so good. I mean True Blood is alright but Six Feet Under was brilliant.
      Six Feet Under was beyond brilliant. Its one of my all time favourite TV shows. It was fantastic.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I love Cash Cab.

^A Bonekrusher production^
        Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          Anyone remember the show Playmakers? I thought it was a great show that would have been even better if it were on HBO or Showtime where they could get away with a lot more.
          If it was on any of the premium channels it would have been excellent.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• I don't know why I like Coldcase so much. But I find myself watching it a lot.

Comment

• I have been watching season 1 of Life recently. I am enjoying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                I love Cash Cab.
                When I watch it, I get pissed when I know the answers and they dont know anything.

Any Sarah Silverman Program fans?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  When I watch it, I get pissed when I know the answers and they dont know anything.
                  Yep!
                  Basically why I can't watch those types of shows.

Comment

• I can usually last about one episode until I start losing my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                      I despise the Shield. Everything else FX has made recently has been very good for the most part but The Shield is terrible. It might have something to do with the fact that I LOATHE Michael Chicklis.
                      .......This does not work. Also, someone needs to give Walton Goggins a goddamn Emmy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So, I'm going classic TV on you guys here...

Anyone else a huge fan of The Odd Couple? One of my favorite comedies of all-time. I used to stay up till 3 a.m. to watch it on syndication in high school.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• I used to stay up late and watch re-runs of Duckman on Comedy Central.

Comment

• Duckman after The Critic = best hour of television.
                            Arrested Development following old Simpsons on CBC was pretty great, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I have been watching season 1 of Life recently. I am enjoying it.
                              Life is really good show that I hear almost no buzz for.

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                              So, I'm going classic TV on you guys here...

Anyone else a huge fan of The Odd Couple? One of my favorite comedies of all-time. I used to stay up till 3 a.m. to watch it on syndication in high school.
                              I love Lucy >>> The Odd couple

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Duckman after The Critic = best hour of television.
                                Those were the days, watching The Critic and then Duckman... to think, that used to be Comedy Central's prime time shows along with one of my personal favorites of all time Upright Citizens Brigade.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information