Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post


    Are you ready!!
    You have no idea.

    ^A Bonekrusher production^
    #15
    Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Season 1 of Dexter ends on Friday on the channel I'm watching it on. And then they replay it, instead of going to season 2. :( I'm gonna have to buy seasons 2 and 3 pretty quickly because, I love this freakin show.
      One of the best tv shows on, period.

      If you happen to have Showtime they should have every episode on on-demand.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
        You have no idea.
        I'm going to be in class :( Thank goodness for DVR.

        Sig by Hitman D.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Season 1 of Dexter ends on Friday on the channel I'm watching it on. And then they replay it, instead of going to season 2. :( I'm gonna have to buy seasons 2 and 3 pretty quickly because, I love this freakin show.
          pm me i can hook you up with them..for free..

          also..The Office returns tonight!

          Comment


          • GAH! ALWAYS SUNNY TONIGHT!

            So excited.

            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • And for those interested, the first episode of Bored to Death, the new HBO show starring Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakas, hit the net today. It was supposed to premier on Sunday.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

              Comment


              • Can't wait for The Office ! :D

                #MoncriefArmy

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  And for those interested, the first episode of Bored to Death, the new HBO show starring Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakas, hit the net today. It was supposed to premier on Sunday.
                  I have been wanting to see this show ever since I saw the previews. Hopefully it'll a lot of Bob Saget. Have you watched the first episode yet?

                  Sig by Hitman D.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nrk View Post
                    I have been wanting to see this show ever since I saw the previews. Hopefully it'll a lot of Bob Saget. Have you watched the first episode yet?
                    Nah, havent got around to it yet. Im pretty excited for it though. I am a huge fan of both the leads.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • Yea, I really want to see Bored To Death. If you could PM me APS, it would be greatly appreciated.

                      ^A Bonekrusher production^
                      #15
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                      Comment


                      • I'm totally wtfing atm. I thought 30 Rock was on tonight but it's not. SNL -> Parks and Rec -> The Office -> Community. :(

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                          Can't wait for The Office ! :D
                          You have nooo idea. Big expectations this season. I'm holding off on getting too excited for Community, but I think those 2 shows will be solid back-to-back for NBC.

                          Top my night off with It's Always Sunny in Philly....And I have plenty of reasons to procrastinate on studying.

                          Comment


                          • Is the office gonna be an hour or half an hour?

                            Edit: nvm it's a half hour :(
                            Last edited by dolphinfan2k5; 09-17-2009, 07:54 PM.

                            Comment


                            • the officeeeeeeeeeeeee now!

                              #MoncriefArmy

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                                And for those interested, the first episode of Bored to Death, the new HBO show starring Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifianakas, hit the net today. It was supposed to premier on Sunday.
                                I've been wanting to watch that.

                                Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                                Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information