No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALWAYS SUNNY. The Gang Exploits the mortgage crisis.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Is it on for a half hour or an hour? My DVR says it's on from 10 - 10:30 and 11:04 - 12:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        Is it on for a half hour or an hour? My DVR says it's on from 10 - 10:30 and 11:04 - 12:07.
        I think the Archer pilot is next and there's a repeat on for the hour time slot.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I hope it gets ripped and uploaded soon, I could use a laugh tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            I hope it gets ripped and uploaded soon, I could use a laugh tonight.
            Me too. No cable. But I will be downloading it ASAP.

On another note, the 2nd and 3rd episodes of Glee were alot better then the pilot IMO. It still isnt a show I will go out of my way to watch, but the other episodes were alot less cliched then the pilot. I cant really see myself getting into it, but I will say the other episodes redeemed it in my mind a little.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Lets say you and I go toe to toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?

^A Bonekrusher production^
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Can someone tell me who the hell was on NBC right now?

Comment

• This show Archer is ******* hilarious. The Office was very good, some great moments from Stanley, Creed, and Kevin. The pilot for Community was very good and I'll continue to watch it. It's Always Sunny..great as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Me too. No cable. But I will be downloading it ASAP.

On another note, the 2nd and 3rd episodes of Glee were alot better then the pilot IMO. It still isnt a show I will go out of my way to watch, but the other episodes were alot less cliched then the pilot. I cant really see myself getting into it, but I will say the other episodes redeemed it in my mind a little.
                    It really turned me off when the Glee club was suppose to be singing Salt'n Pepper & some Kanye song and they just played the studio version of the songs. Honestly.. it seemed lazy. You arent even going to try and make it seem like the actors are singing? Not at all?
                    Last edited by El Peefs?????; 09-17-2009, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Glee was good

Community was funny, but not blow-me-away type stuff.

Parks and Recreation was kinda funny, but Amy Poehler just doesn't do it for me. That show doesn't work.

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Sunny was pretty good tonight. I laughed a lot.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I have to wait until January for Archer? :(.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Archer: Hilarious
                            Sunny: A Definite Great Way to start the season

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I was kind of disappointed by Sunny, but I usually am. It was funny, it just wasn't hysterical.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Tonights premieres.

Community-Thought it was a pretty funny show. Central character is someone that people can hate and love, and how can you not love anything with Chevy Chase in it? I had some pretty good laughs during it, and something to keep my eye on
                                Always Sunny-Absolute win, great premiere that involved all the characters. The Honey and Vinegar Realty was just funny as hell, and so was the bidding war.
                                Archer-Ehh, it was ok. Some laugh out loud moments but not a whole lot. I might watch it again, but not holding my breath

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information