Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    Is it on for a half hour or an hour? My DVR says it's on from 10 - 10:30 and 11:04 - 12:07.
    Yea it was ********, they just tricked us and forced us to record Archer..which didn't make me laugh once despite having one of the greatest characters of all time voice the lead - Coach McGuirk.

    Comment


    • WOAH WOAH WOAH.

      I was ignoring this Archer talk until someone mentioned H Jon Benjamin was in it??? Because he is the man. Plain and simple.

      Comment


      • Is the sound messed up for anyone else for Conan? Every time the crowd laughs/claps, there's some strange looping noise that sounds like clapping or just random noise. Hopefully it's just not my TV screwing up.

        Comment


        • I was ignoring this Archer talk until someone mentioned H Jon Benjamin was in it??? Because he is the man. Plain and simple.
          He is the lead character and yea...he is awesome, though not so much in Archer yet, but we'll see.
          Last edited by Hollywood; 09-18-2009, 12:37 AM.

          Comment


          • Always Sunny disappointing? Never.

            ^A Bonekrusher production^
            #15
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
              He is the lead character and yea...he is awesome, though not so much in Archer yet, but we'll see.
              Is it animated?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                Always Sunny disappointing? Never.
                I dunno, I do always enjoy it but I always expect it to be funnier than it is. *shrug* :(

                BK

                Originally posted by AcheTen
                JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                Originally posted by JBCX
                Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  I dunno, I do always enjoy it but I always expect it to be funnier than it is. *shrug* :(
                  I can understand that. I don't laugh out loud at much of what they do but I just love the way they do things if that makes sense. I don't really know how to describe it i guess.

                  ^A Bonekrusher production^
                  #15
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                    I can understand that. I don't laugh out loud at much of what they do but I just love the way they do things if that makes sense. I don't really know how to describe it i guess.
                    I got you there, if you replaced love with enjoy than that describes how I feel about the show.

                    BK

                    Originally posted by AcheTen
                    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                      WOAH WOAH WOAH.

                      I was ignoring this Archer talk until someone mentioned H Jon Benjamin was in it??? Because he is the man. Plain and simple.


                      Archer is also animated, looks like Frisky Dingo



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • I challenge you to a duel. Ok.
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

                        Comment


                        • Creed: Who's your OBGYN?

                          Oh and Andy, he's definitely not ***...Just frustrated. Haha

                          Comment


                          • Just about to watch Its Always Sunny now. And for those interested, first 2 eps of Californication Season 3 hit the net last night. Not sure about the quality, but they are out there anyways. I know Brent watches it, but dunno about whoever else. PM me for info if you want it.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • I havent checked it out yet because, I'm freaking tired as hell....but, you can watch the first 18 minutes of flash forward for free. ABC released it today so, it's on a bunch of sites.

                              Here is one such site.

                              http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00027346.html

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • Haha the season opener for Its Always Sunny was fantastic. I laughed so hard throughout the entire episode. So amazing. Cant wait for the rest of this season.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information