No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men was excellent last night. Some interesting plots developing.
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• Heroes tonight at 7c followed by the pilot episode of Trauma which looks like it might be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        Heroes tonight at 7c followed by the pilot episode of Trauma which looks like it might be good.
        "I love my job."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
          "**** you Larry David. That's some ********!"

Hilarious episode. This season has been amazing so far.
          I think you blew him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I can't believe Larry didn't call her out for wiping her lips.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I would have thought they would give Quagmire his own show before Cleveland.

Comment

• Question.

If CYE makes it to 9 seasons how would you rank it among the all time greats? Especially Seinfeld? I'm not sure if the funniest episode of CYE is funnier than the funniest episode of Seinfeld.

Comment

• Curb has never had seasons nearly as bad as the 1st or last season of Seinfeld so I give it a pretty big edge.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The last season of Seinfeld was bad? Granted I have little idea which episodes fit into what season, but maybe you could explain what you mean by that by using episode examples.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      The last season of Seinfeld was bad? Granted I have little idea which episodes fit into what season, but maybe you could explain what you mean by that by using episode examples.
                      well the finale was less than good..

Comment

• I liked the finale.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• They tried too hard in that last season of Seinfeld. As for the first season it was a new concept that obviously needed some development time. In CYE that type of humor was already there and Larry David just brought it to a different level. Being on HBO helped a ton.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• blow jobs in vehicles are dangerous.

Comment

• I like Seinfeld but I enjoy Curb a whole lot more. The only thing Seinfeld really has over Curb is the nostalgia factor.

Comment

• I have a feeling the Cleveland show is gonna tank

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information