Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Also, I dunno who is still watching it, but Dexter was great this week as well.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • Both House and Lie to Me were amazing as usual.

      by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Also, I dunno who is still watching it, but Dexter was great this week as well.
        Agreed. Really good episode that helps set up what should be a really great season.

        Comment


        • Man, missed House again.

          I have to use Hulu to catch up to this episode, as well as Flash Forward.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            Agreed. Really good episode that helps set up what should be a really great season.
            I have reached a point where I dont have much suspense in the episodes because I'm always saying to myself, "well, we know he's getting out of this, but how?" and I just try to think of how they will get him out of jams. I was expecting his memory of getting to his boat to be forgotten or something.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • i was watching the commercial for the MLB Post season on TBS, and for some reason they showed all 8 team that are in the playoffs & mets highlights, wtf is up with that

              Comment


              • Damn Flashforward is a good ass show. Curb was funny as **** too.

                Comment


                • So, for all the Its Always Sunny fans, on the season 4 DVD, there is an hour long special live performance of "The Nightman Cometh" that is totally different then the actual finale. Its so stunningly hilarious. It has like 3 brand new songs, is way longer, lots of improv...Its actually really well done. Id recommend checking it out if you can find it either torrent wise or streaming.

                  Here is one of the deleted songs I found on youtube:

                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    So, for all the Its Always Sunny fans, on the season 4 DVD, there is an hour long special live performance of "The Nightman Cometh" that is totally different then the actual finale. Its so stunningly hilarious. It has like 3 brand new songs, is way longer, lots of improv...Its actually really well done. Id recommend checking it out if you can find it either torrent wise or streaming.
                    I think you should upload it.

                    Comment


                    • If this baseball game would ever get over The Office is going to be on TBS for like four hours.

                      Edit: And wouldn't you know it the game is going to extra innings I hate baseball...
                      Last edited by Splat; 10-06-2009, 08:02 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Is Queen Latifah poor or something? Why the hell is she still making music?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Is Queen Latifah poor or something? Why the hell is she still making music?
                          Fat chicks love attention.

                          Comment


                          • The Hills is like a trainwreck.

                            it's awful.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                            Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                              The Hills is like a trainwreck.
                              why the **** would you watch anything on MTV?

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • Kristin Bell is on Conan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information