Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Has anyone watched that FX show "Testees"? I am curious if it's worth checking out.
    Ive watched parts of every episode and to be honest it lacks something i cant put my finger on. Idk i didnt care for it that much, Sons of Anarchy and Its always Sunny are much much better shows.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Always Sunny.
      It's the best show on FX. Period.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Dear god what an episode of Dexter. The last 10 minutes were abso-*******-lutely fan-*******-tastic. just WOW! Im still speechless...next week cannot come fast enough after that gloriousness.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Totally random but, damn that kid on Fringe tonight looks exactly like Steve Zahn. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• I just saw the latest episode of "Sons of Anarchy".

All I can say is WOW!!!!

This show is getting better with each week and I was already hooked.

Comment

• The Beyonce Single Ladies sketch on SNL last week with Justin Timberlake was awesome.

Comment

• Is anyone here a Nip/Tuck fan? I never cared about it before but this weekend I started watching it and I am about half way through season 3. I have enjoyed it.

Comment

• Though I don't watch it a whole lot, I do enjoy it. It can get addicting at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    Is anyone here a Nip/Tuck fan? I never cared about it before but this weekend I started watching it and I am about half way through season 3. I have enjoyed it.
                    It's a good show but, the last season was garbage. They tried to make it more comedic, less dark but, it didnt work all that well. Hopefully, they go back to their roots this season.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Am I the only one who watches The Shield? The previous episode had one of the best scenes in television history and the series finale is going to be absolutely amazing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Am I the only one who watches The Shield? The previous episode had one of the best scenes in television history and the series finale is going to be absolutely amazing.
                        I watched all 4 seasons that were out on DVD pre season 5 a long time back and fell in love with the show. It sucks being Canadian though because the show aired here at the craziest times. I then moved on to a bunch of other shows and will be boring the seasons I am missing from a friend the christmas break. I look forward to a marathon were I have every episode left all lined up and just watch every episode in the span of a week.

Comment

• So Chris Jericho is hosting a reality show on Fuse about troubled female musicians competing for some sort of prize. Interesting

Comment

• I grew up with one of the girls on Scream Queens. She went to my middle school and high school and I knew her a little bit.

Comment

• Who watched A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All? It was amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                                I grew up with one of the girls on Scream Queens. She went to my middle school and high school and I knew her a little bit.
                                Which one? Was it the girl from Nickelodeon?

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information