Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Which one? Was it the girl from Nickelodeon?
    It was Michelle Galdenzi. She is the one that said, "Want to see my record...and by record I mean, VAGINA!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      Who watched A Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift of All? It was amazing.
      i died... multiple times. one of the funniest things ive ever seen. well maybe not that funny but pretty damn good +rep

edit: nvm already gave u rep
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
        i died... multiple times. one of the funniest things ive ever seen. well maybe not that funny but pretty damn good +rep

edit: nvm already gave u rep
        It was genius. I was almost to tears during some parts. I +repped you for the gesture, just return the favor another time.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I'm watching right now. LMAO Toby Keith

Comment

I love Colbert to death and everything he does, but I was not a fan of it at all. And The Shield is destroying everyone with its awesomeness right now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              I'm watching right now. LMAO Toby Keith
              Like I said, it was amazing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I just watched The Nightman Cometh twice in a row to bring my total to 5 viewings. Most watchable episode ever? Maybe.

Comment

• Real Housewives of OC's new season starts tonight! New housewife Gretchen is super hot and is married to an old guy with cancer. Great TV!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Dear god what an episode of Dexter. The last 10 minutes were abso-*******-lutely fan-*******-tastic. just WOW! Im still speechless...next week cannot come fast enough after that gloriousness.
                    I just finished the first season, I started a while back but had to stop cause of school, but recently watched like 5 episodes in two days. Started the second season, the first season finale was so amazing. Very underrated show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                      I just finished the first season, I started a while back but had to stop cause of school, but recently watched like 5 episodes in two days. Started the second season, the first season finale was so amazing. Very underrated show.
                      I don't think the show is underated at all anymore. It just doesn't get watched by the average person.

I thought Sundays ep was fantastic. The last two eps have taken the show in a completly different direction than I thought it was going and I am loving it.

The Ice Truck Killer is one of my all time favorite villains.

Comment

Like I said, it was amazing.
                        I'm in the process of changing service providers, so i'm stuck without cable. Missing Colbert is probably what hurts the most. Love that guy.

Comment

• Wow. Dexter is going to **** somebody up.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy was damn damn good, It has set it up really nicely for the next season, with a lot of questions that have to get answered. Now i just have to wait another damn season

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Real Housewives of OC FTW

Comment

• Man, "Sons of Anarchy" is getting better with each episode. Just an AWESOME show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information