Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    So the Flash Forward episode is by far the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
    Stick a fork in it its done to me.

    Comment


    • http://tv.ign.com/articles/103/1038961p1.html

      Losts final season will be spilt up over the course of next year due to the olympics. As charlie brown was once quoted " argggggggggggggh!" . Lame


      Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        http://tv.ign.com/articles/103/1038961p1.html

        Losts final season will be spilt up over the course of next year due to the olympics. As charlie brown was once quoted " argggggggggggggh!" . Lame
        Why???????? I'd rather watch Lost then curling or bobsledding!

        Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          Why???????? I'd rather watch Lost then curling or bobsledding!
          Hey! I love curling, and its only on in the daytime!



          <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
            Hey! I love curling, and its only on in the daytime!
            Hey nothing against the time honored curling, but we all know it plays much better in person and just doesn't translate over tv.

            Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

            Comment


            • Don't mess with curling. It's the only way I can possibly make it into the Olympics.




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                Hey nothing against the time honored curling, but we all know it plays much better in person and just doesn't translate over tv.
                I just needs to be understood as a sport, people have to see the strategy involved! I love curling on TV



                <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  Don't mess with curling. It's the only way I can possibly make it into the Olympics.
                  Think twice about that. The trials this year were extremely competitive



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    Think twice about that. The trials this year were extremely competitive
                    Ill think about it once, but twice is out of the question.

                    Comment


                    • Curb was on last night, one of the funniest episodes I've seen so far (this season) I'm pleased with the new season so far

                      Comment


                      • Cake Boss new season starts tonight. I don't care what people think, there is nothing better than watching a guy craft a completely insane design out of nothing but edible cake, chocolate, frosting, etc...

                        Well obviously there are better "things" to watch, it's entertaining nonetheless.

                        Comment


                        • USFL Doc on again on ESPN.

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                            USFL Doc on again on ESPN.
                            I'm watching it right now.

                            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

                            Comment


                            • White Collar looks really cool but I'm never at home at 9pm on a Friday.

                              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

                              Comment


                              • Man, Dexter was awesome this week except for Deb. Shes so ******* awful. That scene in the parking lot with her was awful.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information