Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Man, Dexter was awesome this week except for Deb. Shes so ******* awful. That scene in the parking lot with her was awful.
    lol ya i hate deb. i was rather hoping she died. i would prefer to still have Lundy.

Comment

• Agreed. I hated Deb this episode. I thought all of her emotional scenes sucked and while I wished she died it will never happen.

Comment

• Overall, the episode was really good, as was this weeks Californication. But Deb is just an awful actress and an annoying character. Cant wait to see what Dexter does next.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          White Collar looks really cool but I'm never at home at 9pm on a Friday.
          I finally watched the premier last night and I enjoyed it. USA keeps cranking out some pretty good shows.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Did they cancel Chuck?

I liked that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              Did they cancel Chuck?

I liked that show.
              Nope, it's scheduled to come back in March for now after the Olympics.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• By the way, everyone should be watching Bored to Death. One of the best new shows on TV. Ted Danson is hilarious.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

By the way, everyone should be watching Bored to Death. One of the best new shows on TV. Ted Danson is hilarious.
                  He's hilarious on Curb also.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I just started the 3rd season of Veronica Mars and I really hate how they slowed down the theme song it sucks now.

Comment

• Sons of Anarchy continues to rule the world.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• SOA is pure CHAOS right now. COOL!!!

There is so much anticipation on this show. So many different twists.

I have a feeling the ending to Season 2 will be every bit as explosive as the ending to Season 1 was, if not more so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                          I just started the 3rd season of Veronica Mars and I really hate how they slowed down the theme song it sucks now.
                          It kind of grows on you...this season isn't all that strong either, although the entire rapist arc is stellar.

Comment

Overall, the episode was really good, as was this weeks Californication. But Deb is just an awful actress and an annoying character. Cant wait to see what Dexter does next.
                            Her character would be OK as an over the top maturity issues kid, in your face cop if she would say **** <275 times per episode. Makes her seem slatternly

Comment

Overall, the episode was really good, as was this weeks Californication. But Deb is just an awful actress and an annoying character. Cant wait to see what Dexter does next.
                              Her character would be OK as an over the top maturity issues kid, in your face cop if she would say **** <275 times per episode. Makes her seem real whitetrashy slatternly.

Finished the 3rd Dexter season, grand finale with the wedding, but damn, it needs revitalization, some better scripts. I hrealized they hired Jimmy Smits just for one season here like a no. of other actors -- they're a low budget cable whodunit. Smits could've been better.

They could use some better subplots with the ethnic (one Japanese, one Cuban with the clownish porkpie) comic relief guys, but I like the vice undercover GF who got beat up at the end of the season, then the BFtakes him out with that retractable nightstick thrashing.

Dexter I think is like Pinocchio, a droidlike anomaly becoming human, actually developing emotions as his character grows. The hook for me is the endless deserving victims dispatched by Dexter. Cant wait for Season 4, I think he should kill more politicians & psychiatrists.
                              Last edited by LizardState; 10-28-2009, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Smits could have been better? He was fantastic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information