Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    And here I thought your IASIP love was annoying.
    I think everything about you is annoying. Get some taste good sir.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I like IASIP but I'm just saying. Didn't care much for the Californication pilot (great album though) so I don't feel like watching more of it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I like IASIP but I'm just saying. Didn't care much for the Californication pilot (great album though) so I don't feel like watching more of it.
        Californication gets a whole hell of a lot better as the show goes on. It has some incredible character development and nice dramatic moments.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Anyone one here watch Top Chef on bravo? I know there is a food thread somewhere a good ways back, but didnt feel like digging it up. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
            Anyone one here watch Top Chef on bravo? I know there is a food thread somewhere a good ways back, but didnt feel like digging it up. lol
            Didn't watch the episode from tonight yet but I have watched every season since the 1st.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
              Didn't watch the episode from tonight yet but I have watched every season since the 1st.
              Tonights episode pissed me off. lol

Comment

• Modern Family was really funny. The 'I got priors' line was gold.

Comment

• I am watching Top Chef, I still love Natalie Portman.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• I just finished tonight's Top Chef. I didn't like the end result either but I don't think he was going to win anyway.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• hah never watched modern family but just did thanks haha bundy or watever his real name is is freaking hilarious!

Comment

• Modern Family and Cougar Town continue to be great additions.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I just finished tonight's Top Chef. I didn't like the end result either but I don't think he was going to win anyway.
                          I just cant stand Robin. Plus it seems like all the people on that show who had some personality are now gone. Its going to be a big upset if Kevin doesnt win it all.

Comment

I just cant stand Robin. Plus it seems like all the people on that show who had some personality are now gone. Its going to be a big upset if Kevin doesnt win it all.
                            I agree. I picked him from Day One somehow so I hope he wins it. I'm really starting to hate the younger Voltaggio brother. I hope he messes something up real bad.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I agree. I picked him from Day One somehow so I hope he wins it. I'm really starting to hate the younger Voltaggio brother. I hope he messes something up real bad.
                              Yeah, he is getting on my nerves too, but I got a feeling its going to come down to him and Kevin in the end. Jen seems to be imploding and Eli and the older brother dont seem as strong.

So am I alone in thiking that Jen is kinda hot? lol

Comment

Yeah, he is getting on my nerves too, but I got a feeling its going to come down to him and Kevin in the end. Jen seems to be imploding and Eli and the older brother dont seem as strong.

So am I alone in thiking that Jen is kinda hot? lol
                                Yeah they are probably going to be the 2 finalists. Jen has something weirdly hot about her. I hate that she's from Philly but there is definitely something there. I thought Casey from Season 3 was probably the hottest so far though.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information