Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
    I have been watching How I Met Your Mother from the start all week. I am now at season 4. It is a really great show. I tried to do the same with Big Bang Theory but I just hate that show.

The show is great. It's not all that different from other shows (a group of friends doing whatever). but Barney, or should I say NPH totally makes the show. His one-liners are great. Also, the Naked Man episode was best so far this season*

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
      The show is great. It's not all that different from other shows (a group of friends doing whatever). but Barney, or should I say NPH totally makes the show. His one-liners are great. Also, the Naked Man episode was best so far this season*
      I'm curious what they're going to do when they do eventually meet the mother because obviously it's not going to be over right when they meet.

Should have posted this earlier but a few days late is okay.
      Last edited by kalbears13; 11-30-2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        What the ****, Obafemi Ayanbadejo (NFL great?) is on some show with Charlie O'Connell and Mario Lopez. Oh the wonders of late, late night television.
        I hate Mario Lopez

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          I hate Mario Lopez
          that guy is in EVERYTHING nowadays

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            that guy is in EVERYTHING nowadays
            I was just thinking that. I saw him hosting a pet tricks show on Animal Planet the other day. Go away!

Comment

• He's just buying his time until the Saved By The Bell Reunion Special resparks his movie career

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                He's just buying his time until the Saved By The Bell Reunion Special resparks his movie career
                I thought he hosted something currently? I know he was involved in that stupid dancing show on MTV.

Comment

• I just realized the guy from How I Met Your Mother is the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, awesome.

Also, I love Chuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    I just realized the guy from How I Met Your Mother is the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, awesome.

Also, I love Chuck.
                    I have loved Segal since his Freaks and Geeks days. I really started to take notice of him after Knocked Up. I have loved everything he has done since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I have loved Segal since his Freaks and Geeks days. I really started to take notice of him after Knocked Up. I have loved everything he has done since.
                      Freaks and Geeks, like AD, was very underrated in its day.

Comment

• Freaks and Geeks=Best TV show cancelled after one season

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          I just realized the guy from How I Met Your Mother is the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, awesome.

Also, I love Chuck.
                          Yeah Jason Segel comes from very humble beginnings, like Nick Andopolis!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Well, I think it's safe to say Dexter is making up for some lost time.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                              Well, I think it's safe to say Dexter is making up for some lost time.
                              Tonights episode was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Last night's Dexter was AWESOME.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information