No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I watched the first episode of Dexter season 4. Probably the only one I'll get to watch for quite a while. But anyway, damn way too much stuff happened in between seasons 3 and 4, that you didnt get to see. It was still a good episode, though. But, they shouldnt have left so much stuff out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• That birthday song by Taco was freakin amazing on The League.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        I laughed my ass off at Community. Best show this year.
        Glee is a hell of a lot better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Amen to this. I just finally caught up on the episodes on my DVR. The mashup of It's My Life and Confessions II was pretty pro.

I do like Community a lot though.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I will rate Glee as slightly better than asphyxiation.

Also, APS, Im holding this on you. Since for whatever reason we seem to have nearly the exact same taste in television shows, Im going to watch Bored to Death. Well that and it is an HBO show.

But if it is about morticians/funeral homes I swear to god..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post

Also, APS, Im holding this on you. Since for whatever reason we seem to have nearly the exact same taste in television shows, Im going to watch Bored to Death. Well that and it is an HBO show.

But if it is about morticians/funeral homes I swear to god..
              No, it is not. Quick breakdown if you like, Jason Schwartzman plays an alcoholic writer who moonlights as a private detective. Zach Galifianakas plays his obscure comic book writing best friend and Ted Danson is his pot smoking possibly bisexual boss. I find it to be rather hilarious. Only 6 episodes in so far, but I really like it. Some people find Schwartzman annoying, so if you are one of those people, pass.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Yeah but you don't like Lost, which is the greatest show of all time, so your view is completely useless.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Yeah but you don't like Lost, which is the greatest show of all time, so your view is completely useless.
                  You used 'greatest show of all time' and no where else did i read Battlestar Galactica, so youre invisible to me mister. You even named a science fiction show for gods sakes!

So APS, I watched the 1st ep of Bored to Death right after I made my post, wanted to see it knowing literally not a single thing about it. Just based on the title and network i was afraid of them trying to rehash the SFU glory haha.

Anyways I love the cast and really enjoyed the show. I will be caught up quite quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to see it open with Schwartzman. Actually it seems more like HBO's take on Californication. Struggling writer having a bit of a crisis, relationship/breakup issues.

Comment

• You're lucky that you're the only one who also watches Greek on this forum otherwise I'd come after you.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You're lucky that you're the only one who also watches Greek on this forum otherwise I'd come after you.
                      ps im pissed about the whole cappie/casey thing. i hate casey, this means shell be in nearly every scene he is in too. which means blehhhhh. they should have stuck with olivia munn, rawr.

Comment

You used 'greatest show of all time' and no where else did i read Battlestar Galactica, so youre invisible to me mister. You even named a science fiction show for gods sakes!

So APS, I watched the 1st ep of Bored to Death right after I made my post, wanted to see it knowing literally not a single thing about it. Just based on the title and network i was afraid of them trying to rehash the SFU glory haha.

Anyways I love the cast and really enjoyed the show. I will be caught up quite quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to see it open with Schwartzman. Actually it seems more like HBO's take on Californication. Struggling writer having a bit of a crisis, relationship/breakup issues.
                        The show gets better as it goes on. You may be really close in the Californication vein, maybe a more sensitive version of Moody, but I look at it as a little more a male version of Veronica Mars. Both private detectives who shouldnt be doing it, etc. I really like the show. It has really hit its stride recently. Ted Danson is hilarious.
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• And here we go again with the Veronica Mars comparison, which it shares one tiny similarity with.

Agreed about the whole Casey/Cappie thing, because I can't take much of that ***** in high doses.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

And here we go again with the Veronica Mars comparison, which it shares one tiny similarity with.

Agreed about the whole Casey/Cappie thing, because I can't take much of that ***** in high doses.
                            I hate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              I hate you.
                              Maybe if you would stop making that comparison...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

meh, not true. although I like Glee.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information