Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Television Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Community is waaaaaaaaay better than Glee. As is Modern Family.

    That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Maybe if you would stop making that comparison...
      Maybe if your ***** ass would realize its a decent comparison you would stop nagging. You are like a fishermans wife. Nag nag nag.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • Cavemen was better than Glee.

        Thanks BoneKrusher^

        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

        Comment


        • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          As is Modern Family.
          I was pleasantly surprised by Modern Family. Besides for the cliche "touching" moment at the end, it's pretty damn funny.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Maybe if your ***** ass would realize its a decent comparison you would stop nagging. You are like a fishermans wife. Nag nag nag.
            Maybe in the same way that Lost and Gullah Gullah Island is a good comparison.

            You assholes seem to know these things, should I buy the BSG blu ray box set while it's on sale for $175, without seeing an episode?
            Last edited by Brodeur; 10-30-2009, 08:52 PM.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Community>Cougar Town>Modern Family>Glee

              although all are good. This is rated on a hierarchy of how many laughs they get from me. Cougar Town is amazing, but it doesn't have much potential for the future. It's a hilarious plot line but I think it'll get worn out soon. Modern Family and Glee can go on awhile.

              by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Maybe in the same way that Lost and Gullah Gullah Island is a good comparison.

                You assholes seem to know these things, should I buy the BSG blu ray box set while it's on sale for $175, without seeing an episode?
                BSG is ******* spectacular, and one of the best TV shows Ive ever watched. I bet it would kick all kinds of ass on blu-ray. If you are any kind of sci-fi fan, BSG is a must IMO.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Maybe in the same way that Lost and Gullah Gullah Island is a good comparison.

                  You assholes seem to know these things, should I buy the BSG blu ray box set while it's on sale for $175, without seeing an episode?
                  Whoa Whoa Whoa, Miss Lippy.

                  $175 Blu Ray box set of the entire series? If so...

                  A. YES.
                  B. Where can I get it because I just came in my pants.

                  Comment


                  • Brodeur if you don't go get this BSG set on blu-ray Im going to find you, drag you out of your house, & force BSG dvd's down your throat.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Whoa Whoa Whoa, Miss Lippy.

                      $175 Blu Ray box set of the entire series? If so...

                      A. YES.
                      B. Where can I get it because I just came in my pants.
                      On Amazon, or at Best Buy with taxes included which is just evil.


                      RIP TheManInBlack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        On Amazon, or at Best Buy with taxes included which is just evil.
                        Ahhhh.

                        I'm so happy. I was pissed when it first came out and the price was what it says the original price was ($350). This made my day.

                        Also, everyone, on Amazon it's free shipping.

                        Comment


                        • BEE writing a show for HBO. Pretty ******* awesome. I really look forward to it hopefully getting made because BEE is perfect for HBO.

                          http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/a1845...ries.html?imdb

                          Comment


                          • That is certainly interesting, and I LIKE IT!

                            Must catch up on Bored To Death.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              should I buy the BSG blu ray box set while it's on sale for $175, without seeing an episode?
                              No. What do you think the internets was invented for? Spending money?

                              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                No. What do you think the internets was invented for? Spending money?
                                Porn. 10 char

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information